U & I

Coffee Shop
"Bo?" He widened his eyes "Yes eloped! E-L-O-P-E-D eloped!" you repeated "Baby..." he cupped ypur face and have your lips a peck "I love you okay.. But eloped is..." "So you don't want to get marry with me?" you cut him off "Nonono! I want to trust me I do.. It's just... I don't think it's a good idea." he said "Give me a good reason Yongguk!" you crossed your arm in front of you "well.." he pulled back his hand from you face "I just..." "You know what Yongguk! I don't think that you really love me! That is why you don't want to eloped!" you shouted "Ahjussi! Please stop the car!" you ssid and the driver stop , you opened the car door "Where are you going?" he asked "Away! I'm going away from you!" you shouted and stepped out from the car and slammed the car door. "Jerk!" you shouted and walk away "Baby..." someone hugged you from the back "I'm sorry..." he whispered, you stay quiet. "Baby... Please don't be mad. I love you okay? I really do." he continued, again you ignored him "Okay fine! If yoiu want to eloped then let's eloped." he said, you turned and hugged him "Yay! I love you baby! From now on no one can stopped us!" you said happily "Emm, now let's get back inside the taxi okay." he said and you nodded. ~ "I can't believe she really left!" your omma rubbed her forehead "You know, the more we try to stop them the more they love each other." your step-omma said. "But i did that for her happiness." your omma defended "I know but Yongguk is her happiness. Let then be together okay?" yor step-omma said.