Thinking of you.

Coffee Shop
You get inside the car and fasten your seat belt "So how is he?" Jongsuk asked as he start driving the car "Oh his fine." you replied "Good to know then. Did you get to see Yongguk?" he asked, you stay silent for a while. "Oh! Jongsuk-ya... Did you get your medicine?" you changed the topic "Nae.." he replied and you nodded "IU, if I"m gone... You.." "You're not going anywhere Jongsuk! You promise not to leave me." you interupted, you realise your tears start to fall. He stopped the car and turned to you. "IU..." he unfasten his seat belt and hugged you "Don't cry..." he whispered "You can't leave me. I'm not ready to lose you. You're my husband now..." you said while sobbing "Shh okok. I won't go anywhere." he said.~ B.A.P stay at the hospital to accompany Himchan. Only Daehyun and Yongguk were still awake. "Noona looks happy now huh?" Daehyun asked while playing with his phone, Yongguk was resting his head on the couch. "Yeah.". He replied "You know she would be happier with you." Daehyun said "I don't think so. I hurt her more than twice. I can't hurt her anymore." he said "I know but Ji Eun threaten you that she's going to shoot IU. You have no choice Hyung! You did that to protect her." Daehyun said "Dae, if we're meant to be I'm sure God will show us the way." Yongguk said and forced a smile.~ You and Jongsuk laid on the bed together, with his arm wrapped around your waist. "Yeobo~" you called, he widened his eyes "What did you just called me?" he asked "Ye-yeo-yeobo." you replied, he smiled and kissed your forehead "I l'm sorry I'm not being the one you love." he whispered, you carresed his cheeks "No. You're wrong. I love you okay?" you kissed his cheeks "IU.." he held your hand tightly "I love you.." he said "I love you too." you replied, he leans closer, you closed your eyes and felt soft lips touched yours, you wrapped your arm around his neck "Take me Jongsuk." you whispered between the kissed. ~ Yongguk laid on the couch, all he can think about is you and start rappng his part from his song I Remember, his tears started to fall. "Hyung~" Zelo called for the other side of the couch "Yes Zelo?" Yongguk asked "You still love noona huh?" Zelo asked "Yes I do. But right now he has her own happiness." yongguk said "Hyung. Don't give up." Zelo said "Thanks Zelo." Yongguk said "Hyung, let's sleep. We have busy schedules tomorrow." Zelo said "Okay Zelo. Goodnight." he said. But all night he was thinking about you.