Noona...

Coffee Shop
"IU!" Suzy called when you entered the coffee shop "What?" You asked "B.A.P been looking for you since just now." she said, you look at her "Mwo? Why?" You asked curiously "I don't know. They said they'll come again this afternoon. Be prepared." she said "Whatever." You rolled you eyes and walk towards the staff room "What do they want from me?" you asked yourself and shove your bag inside your locker. ~ B.A.P was busy preparing for their comeback "Aigoo. Hyung, let's take 5 minutes break." Zelo sighed while wipping his sweat "Okay! Last time. Then you guys can go rest." Yongguk said "Nae Hyung!" they agreed. They dance their off so it can be perfect. After finish practice, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup rushed out from the dance room. "Why are they rushing?" Yongguk asked while wipping his sweat "To the new coffee shop. Four of them fell for that waitress. But only Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo will talk cause Jongup will be the shy boy." Himchan said. "Wow, she is something huh?" Yongguk brushes his hair "Oh! Yongguk, how's thing going with you and Ji Eun?" Himchan asked "Nothing much, just sneaking out on a date, lying to people about our status. Denied our relationship." Yongguk sighed "Pity you. But be careful, Babyz are creepy sometime. Remember what B2uty did when Junhyung and Hara sunbae's relationship exposed. I don't want that to happened to you and Ji Eun." Himchan adviced "Got it. It's really difficult to hide this secret love." Yongguk sighed again "If it's love. It will work out. Just stay together." Himchan pat his shoulder "Let's go follow those boys." Himchan said and Yongguk nodded. ~ "What is this?" you asked them when they hand you an album of B.A.P "It's our debut album. Warrior! Please listen." Zelo said and gave you a winked "Why are you giving me this? I told you I'm not your fan." You glared at them "Well, we're going to make you one." Daehyun said "Seriously?" your raised your left brows "Yup. We're 100% sure you're going to like it." Youngjae said "Whatever." You put the CD inside your apron pocket "Noona! Can you sing?" Jongup asked shyly, he buried his face under his hat "Me sing? No." you replied, "Oh." they nodded "She's lying. she can play guitar and sing. She even wrote her own song." Suzy interupted, You glared at her "What? I'm just telling the truth." she defended and look away, you look at them "Please sing. We would like to hear you." Zelo said "Ah? But I'm working." you tried to excused yourself " when you're free later then." Daehyun said, you sighed "Okok." you nodded. "Great!" they clapped their hand excitedly. "IU! You can take a break now." Mrs. Oh said,you look at her "You're got to be kidding me." you thoughts "Nae." You nodded and look at the boys "Looks like you're free now." Youngjae said. "But i don't have guitar I neef guitar to sing." you said, but then Suzy appeared and shove a guitar to your face "Here! I brought mine." Suzy said "Thanks." You gave her a forced smile Suzy likes to hear you sing. Cause for her your voice are like angel's voice. Youu took a deep breath, "here we go." you said and start playing the guitar. You played I remember accoustic by Yoseob and Yongguk. They were amazed, "I remember..." you ended it perfectly, they were clapping "You're amazing!" They said "Thanks." you smiled shyly, your face turned red, then Yongguk and Himchan appeared "Why are you guys so happy?" Himchan asked "We just heard IU sang I remember accoustic. She's amazing." Youngjae said "I think I'm in love with Noona." Jongup said, they all laughed "Hey don't laugh!" Jongup covered his face. "I think I love you too shy boy." you pat his head "Yay!"Jongup hugged you tightly, Zelo pulled him away from you "What about me?" Zelo asked "Hmm.. I'll think about it." You gave him a smirked "Noona! I'll make you love me!" Zelo said confidently, you don't know why but you felt like someone is staring at you, you look at the person and it was Yongguk, he quickly looks away when you noticed him "Noona, that's mean your a babyz now?" Zelo asked "Nope. I'm just in love with Jongup looks. Not his voice so yeah. I am not a babyz." you stated "Wait. How do you know I'm your noona?" you asked "Well, Suzy noona told us." Zelo said, you look at Suzy, giving her 'you're dead' look "Aa.. I have work to do. Bye!" she waved and fled away leaving you and B.A.P "So how old is she?" Himchan asked Daehyun "she's turning 20 this May." Daehyun replied. Himchan nodded. "Okay guys, let's eat. We have comeback in few more days." Yongguk said.