Pabo.

Coffee Shop
You felt uncomfortable when you know eyes were following you around. You run to your best friend Suzy who also work there "Ya, do i look weird?" You asked her "Turn around." she said, and you turned "No. Why?" She asked "Cause I swear those guys were watching me since they came in." You said while pointing to a group of boys "You mean B.A.P?" She asked, you nodded. "Aigoo. They probably just amazed with your look." Suzy said, you look at them, honestly you're not a fan of B.A.P. / Baby. You're a B2uty, let's just said you are Yoseob-holic. "Go talk to them." Suzy pushed you "Me? Hell no!" you refused and rolled your eyes. -- "Hyung! I think she noticed us!" Zelo said and hide his face using his hat "Haish! Pabo!" Daehyun snapped the hat away "You're making it obvious pabo!" Daehyun scholded and look towards your direction. You noticed them looking at you again you quickly look away "Weirdo." You shooke your head and walk towards the counter "Tring.." the door bell rang you turned to greet but.. "Hey love!" Jongsuk tried to hugged you but you pushed him "Ya! How did you find me here?" You asked "Well, I have my own spy." he gave you an evil smirked and winked to Suzy, you look to Suzy "You told him I work here?" You asked "Ahh. I have to go." Suzy quickly fled away "Psst. I can't believe it." You sighed "Love, I miss you." Jongsuk pinched your cheeks, you slapped his hands away "Listen! I'm not your Love. I told you a thousand time that I don't like you!" you scolded "Why? They said I look like Yoseob. See my hair cut?" he pointed his new hair "What the? Ya! You and Yoseob are way too different. Just like Venus and Mars." You stated "Ehem! They are still planet though." He replied "Whatever! Now get lost! I'm working." You pushed him aside "I'll wait until you're done." he said and pulled a chair. You ignored him and walk towards B.A.P -- "She's coming here!" Youngjae and fixed his clothes "She's mine!" Daehyun said and mess with Youngjae's hair "Ya!" Youngjae yelled "Annyeong." You bowed politely, and look to them "Do you guys need anything?" you asked "We need your phone number." Youngjae said, you widened your eyes "Pstt!" Daehyun smacked his head, "Mianhae, they are always like this." Zelo stated, Daehyun and Youngjae glared at him "What?" Zelo acted innocent and sip his drinks "We need more potatoes chips and fries." One of the girl said, you look and it was Hyosung. You always admired her because of her beautiness. "Omo! Hyosung Unnie!" You bowed "Oh annyeong!" she smiled "Ya! How can you only greeted Hyosung Noona? What about us?" Daehyun asked "Because I'm her fan." you replied "So you're not a 'Baby'?" Youngjae asked, you nodded. One day you will be." Zelo gave you an evil smirked then " Love." Jongsuk appeared "are they disturbing you?" Jongsuk asked "They're not and I just told you I'm not you love!" You pouted "I'm sorry. I should go now." you bowed and pushed Jongsuk aside "Pabo!"