Different

Coffee Shop
You laid on your bed. Cursing yourself, the phone kept on ringing but you don't give a damn about it." IU..." your appa were standing at the door "Oh! Appa! Come in!" you said and sat up straight "What's wrong?" he asked and sat at the edge of the bed "Appa, is it wrong to like someone that have different level with you?" you asked and leaned your head on his shoulder "No honey, there's nothing wrong with it." your appa pat your head "Appa, i'm stupid enough to think that Yongguk will like me too. I was blinded by his kindness." you started to cry, he hugged you "One day you'll find your true love." he said.~ The next day you start working again, "IU!" Suzy hugged you "I thought you have 2 more days off." she said while broking the hug "I miss working. Besides, I'm willing to face those babyz!" you replied and smiled "I'll go put my beg at thr locker." You said and left. ~ B.A.P is having fan meeting around Seoul. Yongguk felt guilty for saying those word about IU "Hyung!" Daehyun pat his shoulder "Huh?" Yongguk blinked his eyes a few times "Are you okay?" Daehyun asked, he nodded "Well, can you stay focus?" Daehyun asked "Nae." he nodded. Babyz were waiting for their turn, Yongguk tries his best to stay focus, but then he heard some girls talking about IU "You know. I saw him and that waitress once at the park. She wasn't that pretty." one of the girl said "Yeah. I saw her at the coffee shop where she works." the other said "How can he fell for a waitress? Ji Eun unnie is so perfect for him." the other replied, "Ehem!" Yongguk cleared his throat as loud as he can, the girls stop and act innocent. ~ "Suzy! Have you seen Jongsuk. It's been a while." you said. Well after the news about you and Yongguk spread. Jongsuk heart was broken. He went to Colorado to helps his father." Suzy said, you nodded "That pabo!" you cursed.~ After finish the fan signing, B.A.P decided to celebrate their comeback. "Let's go to the Coffee Shop! I miss IU Noona." Zelo said "Me too." Jongup gave his eye smiled "Let's go then!" Younjae said "I think I have to skip!" Yongguk said "Oh c'mon hyung!" Zelo pulled his shirt and dragged him. ~ "Welcome!" Suzy greeted "Where's IU noona?" Zelo asked, "She's at the back. Getting ready to go home." Suzy said, she looks at Yongguk " I hope you're happy with what you have done Mr. Bang!" Suzy rolled her eyes "What do you mean?" Daehyun asked "Asked you're 'I'm so awesome' leader!" Suzy said and lead them to their table. "Suzy! I'm..." IU stopped the moment she saw B.A.P "Noona!" Zelo, Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae ran towards IU, she forced a smiled. "I have to go guys." you bowed "But noona. Let's have a cup of tea." Jongup said, you bowed "I'm sorry but a waitress like me have no level with you guys." you apologised and left. Your words shoot Yongguk in the heart.