We lost.

Coffee Shop
You woke up and realised your at the hospital "Seriously? I think i've been in the hospital for the four time this year. What the heck!" you whined "ahh!" you shouted when your stomach hurt "Yongguk!" you called but no one is in the room "Yongguk!" you called loudly then you saw both of your omma barged in "IU! You're awake!" they smiled "Where's Yongguk?" you asked "He has things to do." you omma said, you nodded. Then you feel like something empty in you. You rubbed your tummy "Why can't I feel my baby?" you asked and look at both of your omma "IU... Be strong honey..." you step-omma hugged you "Why are you saying that?" you asked "Where's my baby?" you added "The baby... The baby died.." your omma replied "No! No! I can't lose my baby! I can't!!" you shouted. ~ Yoseob been searching for you since the day his omma talked to him. He wanted to make things right. He walk pass a room and heard someone screaming. He peeked on the small window aat the room and saw you crying "IU!" he barged in "IU! I've been looking for you!" he said "You bastard! This is all because of you and Ji Eun! Because of you guys I lost my baby." you cried "IU, do you know him?" your omma asked "He's the bastard that rapped me and made me pregnant. And now he's the reason i lost my baby!" you cried loudly "so you're the guy that had ruined my daughter life! Get out!" your omma shouted, your step-omma kept on hugging you to calmed you down. "Yongguk~" you cried... Right now you really need his arm around you and tell you that everything is alright. ~Yongguk arrived home. Your step-omma told him about the baby. He knows your upset but there's no way he can come there. Not after he knew how powerful your real omma is. He stepped inside the house silently. He heard his omma and Ji Eun laughing. "Omma! I'm so happy now that I know she will never become an omma. Why? Because i killed the baby!!" she laughed loudly "But honey killing the baby is not enough. You should killed both of them." Mrs. Bang said "Omma!" he shouted, Ji eun and Mrs. Bang startled "So you're the one tjat did this!! You !" yongguk slapped Ji Eun face, Ji eun tears started to form, he looks at his omma "You should be shamed with yourself! What did IU did to you until you hate her that much? Because she's poor? Omma! You're wrong! She's richer than us! Her real omma is a famous businesswoman called Lee Misook. Omma! People once said that we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but you did. You should be shamed with yourself after murdering and innocent baby because of your selfishness!" he scolded, his omma jaw dropped "And one thing omma! I'm not your son anymore! I'll leave you just like Noona did!" he shouted and left .