I love You.

Coffee Shop
Today is your engagement party. You and Jongsuk were enjoying the moment. "You guys are a sweet couple!' Yoseob said "Thanks!" you smiled "Aigoo Jongsuk. Finally after years of chasing her. Now your engaged!" Suzy said "Well, that's what I called The Power of Jo Jongsuk!!" he said proudly, "Shut up!" you slapped his arm "Ouch!" he rubbed his head "1,2,3! Anyeonghaseyo! Uri B.A.P yes sir!" 6 boys standing at the stage people were cheering as they start performing. You purposely wrapped your arm around Jongsuk arm, pretending like you don't give a damn about the singer. After finished performing, B.a.p walk towards you and Jongsuk, "Congrats Noona." Zelo said "Thanks Zelo." you replied "Wahh.. You guys made a great couple." Himchan said "Oh! Thanks channie Oppa!" you smiled, you look at Yongguk "Where's your fiancé?" you asked "She's busy with her comeback." he replied 'Oh.." you nodded. "Jagi... I'm starving..." Jongsuk acted cute "Aigoo.." you brushed his hair "I'll take some food for you okay baby?" you continued and kissed his cheeks. You went to the the food court. You were busy choosing food went someone grabbed your hand, you look up "Let me go!" you tried to pulled your hand "Let's talk!" he pulled your hands.~ Both of you arrived at the rooftop, you kept on slapping his cheast. He pinned you on the wall "Ya! Bang Yongguk! Let me go!" you shouted, he cupped your face and kissed your lips roughly, you startled you wrapped your arm around his necks and pulled him closer "I love you!" he said between the kiss "I love you too!" you replied, he pulled away "This is wrong." he said and start leaving but you grabbed his hand "Don't leave me. Please." you begged, he turned to you and hugged you tightly "Why did you played with my heart? Why?" you cried "I'm sorry.. I have no choice." he said while storking you hair "What do you mean?" you asked while pulling away, you look into his eyes. How much you missed him. You wrapped you arm around his neck and pulled him closer "Tell me baby. I want to know." you said and kissed his lips. You realised his eyes were teary "Don't cry.." you wiped his tears away. He kissed you forehead "When your were in hospital..." he started, you held his hands tightly.