This is Goodbye

Coffee Shop
It's your wedding party. All you can do now is forced a smile and pretend to be happy. You and Jongsuk hold each other head, "Hey pretty!" Himchan appeared "Oh oppa you're here." you smiled and let go of Jongsuk hands "Can i have this dance?" He asked and you nodded "Jongsuk..." you look at Jongsuk "Go ahead." he smiled "Thank you." you said. ~ You and Himchan were dancing and Taeyang song- Wedding dress were playing. "You look pretty." he said "Thanks oppa." you smiled "So you don't believe what Daehyun said huh?" he asked "Oppa please. It's too late to talk about that now." You said "I know. But you still love him. We all know that. You risk your life for that ." Himchan said "Ehem!" someone cleared his throat, Himchan turned "Go ahead." Himchan stepped back and change his position "Take your time." Himchan said and left. He pulled you closer, you wrapped your arm around his neck "You look pretty." he whispered "Thanks." you replied "He's lucky to have you." he said "Yes he is." you said "I'm sorry." he said "There's no use of that anymore." you said "I guess this is the end of us huh?" he asked "Yup this is it." you forced a smile "Be happy." He said "I will." you replied, "promise me that?" he asked "I promise." you nodded, he kissed your forehead "Goodbye." he whispered and slowly pulled away from the dance "Goodbye." you replied.