Since you been gone

Coffee Shop
4 months later... You are officially a wanted model. Fashion designer are crazy to have you in their fashion shows. You don't care how (tired) you are because you wanted to show that you are more than what people expect you are. And you want you show Yongguk you are more better without him. "IU, we can continue the photoshoot in five minutes. Go and rest for a while." the photographer said "Oh thanks! You smiled and left the scene. "IU!" someone called, "Jongsuk!" you smiled and walk towards him "You're a freak! Sometime your here and then disappeared and then here again. What is wrong with you?" you asked while sipping your favourite caramel latté "I'm businessman remember. I don't stay at one place." he said "Yayaya! Whatever. So how did you find me here?" you asked "I called your bodyguard." he replied "Oh. Yoseob." you nodded. Yes, Yoseob is now your bodyguard. 3months ago, Yoseob went to your house to see you. He told you what happened and why he did it. You forgave him and offered him a job to help him with his mother hospital bills. He accept it happily and thanked you. He's actually a great guy, he's serious about his job and kinda funny. With two guys with you, you realised you don't neex Yongguk anymore. "IU, the photoshoot start in 3 minutes." your assistant a.k.a your best friend Suzy said. "Okay!" you smiled "I have to go!" you smiled and left. ~ "Wahh.. Noona is so awesome! I can't believe she's a supermodel now! This is so unbelievable." Zelo said while flipping the magazine "Well. She deserved to be happy after what Hyung did to her. She risk her life to be with him and then he simply threw her away just like that!" Daehyun said and snapped his finger "I don't kmow what's wrong with Hyung! Like seriously he had changed. But everytime IU noona is on a magazine he would buy it and cried while reading the magazine." Youngjae said "I think Hyung had mental problem." Jongup said "Ya! Don't said that!" Himchan glared at Jongup "What? If he doesn't had a mental problem why did he do that to her? Why did he left her to be with a mental girl named Song Ji Eun?" Jongup defended and rolled his eyes "He has reason to do that and I'm the only person he told." Himchan said. ~ Yongguk sat at the coffee shop where IU used to worked at. B.A.P just finish their comeback for stop it. He really doesn't have any ideas for a new song. "Hahaha!" he heard a familiar laughed, he look at the coffee shop entrance. "IU?" ~ You're craving for caramel latté so the four of you went to the coffee shop to buy some drinks. Yoseob and Jongsuk kept on telling jokes and you can't stop laughing, when you entered the coffee shop you are still laughing. Four of you settle down and ordered your drinks and food. "So IU, are we going anywhere after this?" Yoseob asked "Hmm... I donno. Where do you guys wanna go?" you asked "Clubbing!" yoseob amd Suzy shouted together "Fine then." you nodded, you look to the corner of the shop and caught Yongguk looking at you, you smirked and purposely hugged Jongsuk arms. ~ Yongguk looks away, he felt hurt watching you being with someone else. He knows he shouldn't felt that way (but) eaving you is the best. He stood up and walk out the coffee shop.