Talk that.

Coffee Shop
When you were on your way home that night. "IU!" someone called, you turned and saw Yongguk "IU right?" he asked, you nodded "So you're walking home?" he asked, you nodded "I'll walk you then." He offered "No, it's okay. Besides, I don't want my photo end up on the cover of the magazine." you refused. "Oh please. I really need someone to talk to." He insists "A... You live with 5 boys right? You can talk to them." You said "Well, I need to talk to a girl." He said, you look at him "A... What about Secret? Don't tell they're guy too." you said "Hmm.. It's about me and one of them." he said "Let me guess, Song Ji Eun huh?" you questioned "How do you know?" he asked "It's so obvious." you said "Omo? Jinjja?" he asked "Duh..." you rolled your eyes, he chuckled "So... Can I walk you home?" he asked "Hmm, fine." You agreed "Ok! Thanks!" he said. ~ It was silence between you too, you look at him. "You said you need to talk to me." you said "Oh yeah. Hmm... How do you know a girl really loves you?" he asked "Well, look into her eyes. Asked hee directly, if she looks away that's mean she doesn't have feeling for you." You said "Oh, that is it?" he asked, you nodded "But if you want more you can go see love counselor." you suggested. "Oh! Thanks." he said "You hesitated her don't you?" you asked, he nodded "She always talks about fame and money. Sometimes she would asked me some money for her to go shopping." he said and sighed "Wow! You're joking right?" you didn't believe what he said "No. I'm serious but I love her so much. We known each other since high school. She was nice and lovable. But after she debuted she changed." he told you, you look at him. "People change because of money and fame. I know a person like her." you said, Ji Eun reminded you about your real omma. "Who?" he asked "My.. My friend's mother." you lied. "Oh. Okay then." he nodded. You look away "So. Can i have your number? Just in case i need someone to talk to." he said "sure." you nodded. He gave you his phone. You saved your number and hand him his phone back "Okay thanks. I'll text you later." he said you nodded, then both of you reached your house "So this is it." you said, he looks at your house "This is your house?" he asked, you nodded. Your house is small simce he's rich. He might not used to this kind of house. You glared at him "You got a problem with that?" You asked "No!" he denied while waving his both hands "IU-a." Mrs. Du Shim came out from the house "Omma." you hugged her and pulled away "Annyeonghaseyo." Yongguk bowed "Annyeonghaseyo." Mrs. Du Shim replied "I am Bang Yongguk." he introduced himself "Oh! I am IU omma." She replied "Would you like to come in?" Mrs. Dun Shim asked "It's okay. I'll should get going. It's already late." Yongguk said politely "Nae. Be careful." she said "IU-ssi. I'll see you tomorrow." he said "Nae. Annyeong." you waved your hand "Annyeong." he replied "Annyeong." he bowed to Mrs. Du Shim "Nae annyeong." she replied. Both of you watched him leaves "Looks like someone got a boyfriend." she teased "He is not my boyfriend Omma." you denied "Maybe one day." she said "Maybe never." you replied. "Now let's go inside." you pulled her shirts and walk inside.