D.A.T.E ?

Coffee Shop
After getting yourself ready, you went outside "Omma!" you greeted "Aigoo.. IU-a what took you so long? " your omma asked "Omma! I need to look pretty cause I am sure I'll end up on the magazine again." you said, Yongguk looks at you and you rolled your eyes "Should we go now?" Yongguk asked "Yeah!" You nodded.~ You guys arrived at the theme park "Ya! What are we doing here? Do you want me to die here?" you tried to covered your face with your hands "Relax! I brought us mask!" he said and hand in you the mask. You take it and wore it "Thanks!" you said "welcome." he replied "So? What do you want to play first?" Yongguk asked "What about roller coaster?" you suggested "Sure!" he agreed. ~ Both of you sit side by sidr on the roller coaster, he holds your hand "Are you sure we're not going to die?" he asked, he was shaking, people were staring at him "Ya! Be a man will ya! People are looking. C'mon your Bang Yongguk!" you calmed him down, he looks at you "You're right! I am Bang Yongguk!" he said proudly while run his finger through his hair, you rolled your eyes. Then the ride start to move "IU! It's moving!" he hugged you tightly "Haish this elephant! Get off me!" you tried to pushed him "Ya! Don't pushed me! What if I fall? I don't want to die!" his face turned pale, his body was shaking "Are you really that scared?" you asked , concerned. He slowly nodded "Hold my hand. I promise everything is gonna be alright." you said and he hold you hand tightly. ~ After the ride, you decided to buy some cotton candy. "After this let's play marry go round." he said, you look at him and burst into laugh "What the heck man? That's childish!" you said, he glared at you "What's wrong with being childish?" he defended "nothing. But seriously! No way I'm riding those horses with you." you said "YaYaYa!" he pouted. ~After having all the fun at the theme park, he took you to a river "Wow! This is so beautiful." you said, the Sun was settling down "I like to come here and watch sunset with Ji Eun." he said, you look at him "Oh." you nodded "Do i care?" you thoughts. Then you felt his hand held yours, you look at him "So, i guess this ia our first date huh?" he asked "Date? No!" you pulled your hands away "Well, i considered it at a date." he smiled. You can help but melting.