Missing You

Coffee Shop
3 of you arrived at Han River. You switched off your phone because Yongguk kept on calling you. You and Jongsuk set up the tent while your step-omma preparing food "IU! Jongsuk! The food are ready." your step-omma said "Nae Omma." you replied "Jongsuk! Let's eat." you pulled Jongsuk arm. ~ "Where is my baby girl?" Yongguk felt frustrated "Hyung relax. Noona will be alright." Jongup convinced "But she didn't reply my text. Plus her phone is off. What is something happened?" Yongguk mind is full with questions now. "Hyung cool down." Jongup said. "I have to do something." Yongguk said. ~ You and Jongsuk are setting bonfire together. "Are you and Yongguk ok? Cause Yongguk hasn't call you for day." Jongsuk said, "Ani. We're fine. I switched off my phone just now." you said "Why?" he asked "because he's annoying. Kept on calling, so it's better i switch off my phone." you replied "He's just worried about you." he said "Whatever." you replied and went inside the tent. ~ "Omma. What should we do now?" Ji Eun asked "We just have to wait for the right moment." Mrs. Bang said "But omma. If we let them be together, they will end up getting marry." Ji Eun said "I will not let that happened. Don't worry." she convinced, they heard the door cracked and turned "Oh Yongguk-a." He's omma greeted, he forced a smile and walk upstairs. "Now. Go talk to him." his omma said. Ji Eun followed him upstairs. ~ you sat inside the tent and wondering what you should do. So you switched on your phone "30 missed calls? 12 messanges? Impressive." you smirked "I wonder if he ever get tired?" you asked yourself and lay down "Yongguk-a!" you shouted in frustration. You missed him much more than you expected. "Aish... I wish you were here you pabo!" you said. ~ Yongguk was packing his clothes "Oppa! Where are you going?" Ji Eun asked "None off your business." Yongguk replied and zipped his bag "Oppa! Stop being so cold!" Ji Eun pulled his shirt "whatever!" Yongguk said and left. ~ The next morning you woke up and went out from the tent. And sat in front of the tent. Admiring the beautiful scenery. "Good morning." a figure stand in front of you. You look up and saw him with his gummy smile "Yongguk!" you stood up and hugged him tightly "Looks like someone miss me." Yongguk teased "Shut up!" you hit his back "Ouch. That's hurt." he said and broke the hug "Why did you switched off your phone? I was worried!" He scolded "You were so annoying!" you defended "Well I was worried about my girlfriend!" he defended too. "Okok. Whatever. You rolled your eyes "So, where do I sleep?" Yongguk asked. "Jongsuk's tent." you replied "Hell No!" he protest "Well you can sleep with omma if you want to." you said "W-what? Can't I just sleep with you?" he asked "Nope. Remember you're BANG YONGGUK. The supersta.." you reminded "Fine! I'll sleep with Jongsuk." he finally agreed.