Baby boy or baby girl?

Coffee Shop
1 week later... Yongguk is still busy with his promotions and variety shows. And you were busy at the coffee shop like always. After knowing that you are pregnant, Mrs. Oh became more protective. You were only allowed to take order and sweep the floor. Sometime she will made you some milk and gave you some advice. But you felt irritated. "I hate this special treatments." you sighed. "You still have 7 to 8 more months so bare with it." Suzy said while playing her phone. "IU-a... This is your milk. Finish it okay?" Mrs. Oh appeared and place a cup of milk on the table "Neyh." you nodded and force a smile. And sipped the milk "IU!" someone called, you turned and saw your real omma. "Omma. What are you doing here?" you asked "Is true you're pregnant?" she asked you nodded "What the hell? IU! How can you slept with someone before you're married?" she asked "Omma. I was rapped the day before appa died." you replied "You were rapped? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked "Because I know you would be panic. And that moment wasn't a good time to tell you." you said "Omg! So are you keeping the baby?" she asked "Yup. My boyfriend and I are going to take care of the baby." you replied "Well, good then. But you shouldn't stay at the small house with your step-omma. You should stay with me." she said "I don't want to leave Dushim omma alone. She has no one else." you said "Then let's bring her along." she said "Omma? Are you sure?" you asked and she nodded "Thanks omma!" you hugged her "Anything for you my baby." she said and smiled. "But omma? Can we keep our relationship as a secret. I don't want people to know that I'm your daughter. Beside if your client know I'm pregnant it will ruin your reputation." you said and she nodded "Thank you for your understanding." she said "Emm Omma... I have to continue working. You should go visit Omma and have a mother talk." you said "Nae." she nodded and kissed your forehead "take care." she said. ~ "Hyung! I really hope Noona has a baby boy." Youngjae said "Me too. So i can teach him some beatbox." Zelo said "I wish it's a baby girl so she can be a baker and bake me cheesecake." Daehyun said "Ya! Boy can bake too." Himchan said "Guys. I don't care if it's girl or boy. I just want IU to be happy." he said " Emm! I can't wait for the baby." Jongup said.