I won't leave you!

Coffee Shop

You went to work the next day. It was sunny day, you start your work with a smile. "IU..." someone approached, you turned and saw your omma. Your biogical omma, you stared at her blankly "Honey, let's have a talk." she said "there's nothing we need to talk about." you said and rolled your eyes "IU! Don't do that! I'm your omma!" she shouted, every eyes was focusing on both of you "IU!" Suzy approached "Just talk to her." Suzy pushed you, you sighed "Let's go there." you said and pointed at the empty table.

"Talk." you said while closing your arms "IU, I want you to live with me." she said, you look at her with disatisfied look "Mrs. Mi Sook. I have nothing to do with you." you said, she looks at you "I'm your omma IU! Your biogical omma!" she stated, you smirked "Omma! Where were you 19 years ago? Why are you looking for me now?" you pointed, she looks down on the floor "I'm sorry. I know I've made a big mistakes for letting you and your appa go. But please give me a chance to make it right." she said with a sad tone, her eyes started to fills with tears "If I can't have your appa back I'm fine with that. But losing my own daughter, I can't IU. I need my daughter, and that's you." she said. "I need time to think about it. But right now, just leave me alone. I'll find you when I'm ready." you said, she nodded and stood up. "Goodbye, I love you." she smiled and left.

Yongguk can't help himself from feeling regret and guilty. AT the same time, he fell for you, he fell in love. And he really wants you to be with him like you used to.  "Hyung, are you okay?" Youngjae asked,  he nodded "What are you thinking? Ji Eun noona is it?" Youngjae asked, Yongguk shook his head "I made a really big mistakes to someone. I insulted her, I made her feels small." he said, Youngjae laughed "You should go google seacrh about that. I'm sure it will help." he said "Well I'll try." Yongguk said "Goodluck Hyung!" he pat Yongguk's shoulder and left. "IU, I'm sorry." he whispered.

It was typical night where you walk back home alone, you felt like someone is following you, you turned but there's no one, you pouted and continue walking, then someone grabbed your wrist "Ahh!" you screamed, the person covered your mouth and leaned close to your ears "Shh... Be a good girl." the person whispred, you were scared, you nodded. He dragged you to a lonely and dark corner, he pinned you to the wall "Please... don't hurt me..." you begged "Shh.. I won't hurt you. We're going to have fun together." The person said, your tears began to fall "please.. let me go.." you begged, he starts to  touched you cheeks, playing with your hair, you shut your eyes. "HELP!!!" You screamed "SHUT UP!' he shook you body violently.

Yongguk decided to see you after you finished your work. But Suzy told him you already went back home, so he decided to go to your house. On his way, he heard someone screamed for help. "IU!" he knew it was you, he looked around and saw a guy shaking your body, he ran towards you "LEAVE HER ALONE!" he grabbed the guy t-shirt collar and smacked him to the ground, you were scared and knelt down to the ground, hugging you own knees while crying, you heard people punching at cursing. You shut your eyes tightly. "GET LOST BEFORE I KILL YOU!" you heard Yongguk shouted but you ignored. " IU..." he hugged you tightly, you opened your eyes "Yongguk!" you hugged him back "Please, please don't leave me." you begged while crying, he you hair and broke the hugged, You look into his eyes, he kissed you lips and pulled away. You were shocked and happy at the same time "I won't leave you. I love you IU." he said and kissed your lips again, you smiled and kissed him back.