Fake

Coffee Shop
Your were sitting at the living room watching movies."IU... Your Dushim oma and I wanted to tell you something..." your omma said "Okay what is it?" you asked "Well... We think it's time for you and Jongsuk to tie the knot." your omma said, you paused the movies "Bo? I don't understand." you said. "We think you should get married." your step-omma said "Wh-what? Married? Hell no!" you protested "IU, you are not getting any younger. You should get married now." your omma said "But omma..." "No but! IU you still in love with that useless Yongguk aren't you?" she asked "Yes! I still love him omma! I can't hate him! I just can't!" you shouted. "IU! Don't shout at me like! I'm your omma!" she defended "Arghh! I hate my life!" you shouted and walk out the door "IU!" your omma called but you ignored. ~ You sat at the park with cigarette between your finger "Wow! Wow!" someone snatched the cigarette, you look up and saw Jongsuk "Oh! Hey!" you forced a smile and look away, he sat besides you "How did you found me?" you asked "you don't remenber?When were in high school, you always come here when you argued with your omma." he said, you nodded "So you still love him huh?" he asked "Yup. I just... I can't forget the memories we hsd. I don't hate him, i just hate myself for loving him." you sighed "Well, you don't have to hold back. Tell him no matter what he had done you will always love him." he said "I can't Jongsuk. I don't want to get hurt anymore. Now i want him to feel how much i hurt." you said "Well, let's have a fake engagement. Held an engagement party and invite B.A.P to sing." he said "And how is that gonna help?" you asked "We'll act like a lovey-dovey couple. His face expression will tell everything." he said "Fine then!" you agreed. ~ Both of you arrived home and greet your omma and step-omma at the living room "Omma. We have something to tell." you said "What is it?" your omma askef "We're engaged!" you replied "Wait! I thought you.." "I've changed my mind. It's time for me to move on." you said "Good choice honey. Let's have an engagement party!" your step-omma said.