Too late (Chapter 47)

Coffee Shop
Chapter song: Wedding dress by Taeyang ~ It was your wedding day. Again you stood in front of the mirror, this time with a sad face. You can't stop the tears from falling. "IU, are you sure you're okay?" Suzy asked, you nodded "I'm fine." you replied and wiped your tears away. "IU you still can stop this wedding." Suzy said "No it's okay. Maybe Jongsuk is the right person." you forced a smile "IU..." "Suzy stop!" you turned to face her "I am marrying Jongsuk and that is it." you walked towards the exit. Suzy sighed "Why won't you believe him?". ~ Flashback: You were walking around Seoul with Suzy since the next day is your wedding "So... Do you want to visit Mrs. Oh?" Suzy asked "Sure!" you replied and went to the coffee shop "Annyeonghaseyo!!" you waved "IU! Suzy!" Mrs. Oh hugged both of you. "IU, I can't wait for your wedding tomorrow." Mrs. Oh said "Oh nae. Me too." you lied "Please take a seat and I'll make you are caramel latté and coffee latté for Suzy." Mrs. Oh said . ~ You and Suzy were talking and laughing "IU-ssi." someone approached, you look up and it was Daehyun "Oh! Daehyun.. Annyeonhghaseyo." you smiled "Is it true you're getting married tomorrow?" Daehyun asked "Nae! Don't forget to come!" you said with a forced smile "IU, you can't get married!" Daehyun said "Why? Why can't I?" you asked "Because... Because hyung loves you. He really do." Daehyun said, you chuckled "Please. Did he asked you to come here and begged me? Please.." you rolled your eyes and sipped your caramel latté "no he didn't. I came after I saw you from the studio. There's something you should know." Daehyun said "What?" you asked "He was threaten by Ji Eun noona!" Daehyun said, you look at him and tried not to laughed but you failed "what? Haha you got to be kidding me." you laughed "I'm serious! Stop laughing." Daehyun said "Oh cut the crap Daehyun. I'm so tired of his lies and excuses." you said and stood up "Now will you excuse me. I have wedding tomorrow. I need to get ready." you said and left. Daehyun looks at Suzy who had been quiet since just now. "It's too late to change her mind." Suzy said and stood up. Slowly walking towards the exit. ~ End flashback~ "I now pronounce you husband nd wife. You may kissed the bride." the priest said, Jongsuk slowly lean towards you and kissed your lips then slowly pulled away, both of you turned to the guests and bowed. You saw a guy with black suit standing at the entrance. ~ Yongguk stood at the entrance watching both of you kissed and bowed to the crowd who was clapping and cheering. His tears started to fall "I was too late." he said and left.