How could you do this to me?

Coffee Shop
Flashback: Yongguk pay you a visit at the hospital, you haven't woke up. He kissed your forehead. "Stayed away from her." someone spoken, he turned and saw your omma "Ahjumma. Please let me stay with her until she's awake." he pleaded "Ok. If you want me to do report on your omma go ahead then." she threaten "please don't do anything to my omma." he begged "then stayed away from my daugther. Don't ever come near her." she said "But how? She'll looks for me." he said "Find a way then." she said. Yongguk nodded, he looks at you "Mianhae baby. I have no choice." he said and left. ~End flashback. ~ "That is too much!" you walk down the stairs "Omma!" you shouted once you arrived downstairs. Both of your omma appeared "How could you!" ypu shouted, every eyes were looking at you "What's wrong honey?" your omma asked "What's wrong? How could you ruined my happiness? How could you threaten the one that I love! How could you!' you shouted, "IU.." your step-omma tried to calmed you down "Omma why? Why?" you asked "Because he can only hurt you and made you suffered! If it wasn't for his mother you would never lose your baby!" your omma replied "Yes! I know! But even if I lose my baby I still can have one with Yongguk omma! I love him!" you said, Yongguk appeared and you hugged him tightly "No matter what you say IU! You are not going to marry him!" she said, you look at her "Then you will never see me ever again!" you shouted and dragged Yongguk out of the house. ~ You stopped a taxi and get in it with Yongguk "To the Bus station please." you said "Babe, we shouldn't do this." he said "Why? Let's run away baby. Far from them!" you said "But you're going to make me look even worst to your omma." he said "Who cares what she thinks!? I'm sick of people trying to stop us from loving each other." you said,he hugged you tightly "I know baby, but we have to prove them that the more they try to stop us the more we love each other." he said "You're right! I have an idea." you said while pulling away "What is it?" he asked "Let's eloped!" you repiled "BO?" he widened his eyes.