Why? (Edited)

Coffee Shop
Yongguk went to the theme park with you. He's being caution with evey step you take, you get annoyed and stop walking "What's wrong baby?" he asked "You! Stop treating me like i'm 6 years old! I can take care of myself." you said and crossed your arm in front of you "I know. It's just, after that night Yoseob appeared I can't help myself. I don't want to lose you and the baby." he said and lowered his head, you pick up his chin and locked your eyes with his. "I love you." you hugged him "Thanks for being so caring and loving." you whispered "I love you too IU. In fact, i love you more and more everyday." he said while your hair "Don't be so paranoid okay? I'm sure Yoseob will not follow us here." you said and pat his back "Okay baby." he said. ~ You waited for Yongguk to buy some snack beside the merry go round. You feel happy watching the kids riding it, you look at your tummy "One day you'll be riding it like them." you said and chuckled "In your dream!" someone said, you turned and felt hurt at your stomach, you look down and saw knife stabbed on your stomach, you look at the person "Song Ji Eun?" you blinked a few times and fainted. ~ "IU!" Your step-omma arrived at the hospital "Where's IU?" she asked "She's still inside." Yongguk replied "IU... Why are did this had to happened? Why?" she cried and fell on the ground "Ahjumma!" Yongguk and Himchan catched her and guided her to the chair "IU... My daughter..." she cried. "IU!" your real omma appeared and ran towards your step-omma "How is IU Dushim?" she asked "She's still inside." your step-omma replied "Why is this happening to our daughter?" your omma rubbed her forehead and look at B.A.P "Which one of you is my daughter boyfriend?" she asked, they all pointed at Yongguk "Come here!" she commanded, Yongguk move towards her, she looked at him "So you're the reason my princess suffered all this time?" she asked "Misook, don't say that." your step-omma said "Then what am I supposed to say Dushim? Thank you for making my one and only daugther suffered?" your omma asked "Omma.." Yongguk look at your step-omma with a questioned mark look. "She's IU real omma. I'm her step-omma." she explained,Yongguk looks at your omma and bowed "I'm sorry I didn't know." he said "your omma shook her head "You don't deserved my daughter. After what happened to her. You (made) her suffered enough. Stay away from her! Don't ever see her again." she said "Ahjumma, it wasn't Yongguk's fault." Himchan defended "Then who should I blame?" she asked, no one can answered her Yongguk tears started to form. He doesn't (want) to lose you "Misook-ya.. Don't said that. They love each other, they need each other. Please don't make things more complicated." your step-omma said "I don't care! When I'm back from the restroom, i don't want to see his face here." she said and left. Yongguk fell to the ground "Why is this happening to us IU?" he can't hold back his tears. "Hyung let's go. Give them some time." Daehyun and Youngjae help Yongguk to stood up "Stay strong my friend." Himchan pat his back "We're always here for you hyung!" Zelo and (Jongup) said, he turned to your step-omma "Mianhae omma. I can't be what you expected me to be." he said "Hey, don't say that son, you are more that I expected." she said and smiled.