Tears falling and my heart kept on hurting.

Coffee Shop
You sat beside your bedroom window. Watching the rain pour. "deonajima, deonagajima nareul gaseume samjung najukgo~" T-ara song were playing on the radio. You tears fall faster and suddenly a knock on the door "IU, come out. You haven't eat for three days. You're gonna get sick." Your step-omma said "Omma, I'm fine." you replief and wiped your tears away "IU, please... Eat something." she pleaded "Omma I said I'm fine!" you shouted "IU! Don't shout at your omma like that!" A male voice shouted "Jongsuk it's none of your business!" you shouted "Paboya? I know you since high school! You're my best friend. Your business is my business get it? Now open this door and come out before I kicked it down!" Jongsuk shouted, you quickly stood up and move to the door, slowly turning the door knob "Let'd eat!" Jongsuk dragged you to the dining room. ~ Yongguk sat at the roortop of the studio, letting the rain poured all over him. "Hyung..." Kind hearted Daehyun covered him with umbrella "Go away Daehyun." he continued to sit there "Hyung! I know your stress but please. Don't get yourself sick." he said "I'm a jerk Daehyun. All I know is to hurt her and made her cry. I couldn't do anything. I always put her in danger." he cried. Daehyun knew that yongguk really loves her because he cried for her. Yongguk is not the type of guy that cried easily, everyone knows that. "Hyung, do you want to tell me what actually happened?" he asked, Yongguk stayed silent "Hyung?" Daehyun shook his shoulder. ~ You were playing with the food on the plates "For God Sake IU! Can you just eat it?" Jongsuk scolded, you glared at him "Can you just shut up?" you scolded back "IU! Where's your manners?" Your step-omma scolded, you look at her and sighed "I'm going to sleep." you stood up and walk towards your room. "We're getting married in 3 days so be prepared!" Jongsuk said loudly, you turned to him "Bo?" you widened your eyes "We're getting married in 3 days. Your omma already arranged the wedding venue and sent tthe card to the guests." Jongsuk said, you look at your step-omma with questioned face, she nodded "Your omma said she had enough with Yongguk. It's time for you to be with a guy that actually care about you." your step-omma said "Don't worry I won't leave you like he did." Jongsuk smirked. ~ Daehyun and Yongguk went back inside the studio and down to the lobby "Hyung!". Zelo appeared and shove a card to Yongguk's face "Noona is getting married." Zelo said while gasping for air. "Hyung this is wrong!" Daehyun said "It's okay, she deserves to be happy." Yongguk forced a smile "Hyung! Noona should know the truth." Daehyun said "Oppa~" Ji Eun appeared, Daehyun glared at her and gave her a slap on her face "! You should be suffering in hell!' Daehyun shouted .