This is it!

Coffee Shop
You were trying on dresses at a shop "thank god i brought my purse." you thoughts. "babe. Are you done?" Yongguk asked as he waiting at the outside of the fitting room. "Just a minute." you replied. Yongguk wandering around the shop "Yongguk.." someone approached "Oh annyeonghaseyo! I'm glad you guys came." he said ~You came out from the fitting room and Yongguk wasn't there "Eh? Where did he go?" you thought "Miss.." you approachef the worker "Did you see my boyfriend." you asked "Oh! You mean Bang Yongguk?" she asked and you nodded "He.. Oh there he is!" she replied and pointed behind you, you turned and saw Yongguk, your omma and your step omma "Why are you guys here?" you asked "Baby, your omma has thing to say." Yongguk said "What? She's going to stop us again?" you asked "No honey.. I'm giving you permission to get marry with Yongguk." your omma said you widened your eyes "Jeongmal?" you smiled and ran towards both of your omma abd hugged them "Thank you omma! I love you guys!" you said happily. ~2 months later, you were busy dancing around wwith your weddibg dress. "IU! Calm down your're going to ruin your make up." Suzy said "Let me be happy will ya! Besides it is my wedding day!" you rolled you eyes and look at the mirror "I look so pretty." you said while brushing your hair. "Haish... Weirdo!" Suzy rolled her eyes. You turned to her "Jealous!" you stucked out your tounge "Thank God it's your wedding day!" Suzy hold her temper. Suddenly Zelo and Jongup barged in "Noona!" they called "Ya! What are you guys doing here! Get out!" Suzy pushed them "No! We have to talk to Noona!" Zelo said "Suzy stop!" you commanded and she stopped and stepped aside "What is it?" you asked "Hyung! Hyung said he's leaving!" Jongup said "Bo?" you shocked "Yes! He's heading to the car now." Zelo said "What?" you ran out from the room. ~ Yongguk walk out the wedding venue "Bang Yongguk!" you called, he turned "Where are you going?" you asked "I'm leaving. I- I can't marry you." he said, you were clenching on your fist "Dafuq Yongguk?" you asked "I'm sorry. I-I can't marry you. I just can't." he repeated "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME YONGGUK? WHY? I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? OMMA IS RIGHT?! YOU'RE JUST MAKING ME SUFFUR! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU CAN JUST DIE IN HELL!" you shouted all of your anger. You took off your heels and threw it's towards him "Just die Yongguk!" you walk off. "I'm sorry baby... I sorry I just want to protect you." his tears started to fall.