His Voice...

We Don't Choose To Love...

Angel: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!!! We feel awful for not posting for 3 months :c We've already wrote the next 3 chapters so we'll try to post them as soon as possible :s I'm truly sorry! Well we hope you like this chapter! Let us know what you think and once again MIANHAE!!!

P.S. - CHUNJOE IS COMING!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ L.Joe POV ~

 

Two weeks later it was my first day of school.

Chunji and Changjo came to pick me and Ricky up at 7AM and at 7:15 we were parking the car in the school parking lot.

Chunji had something to do and Ricky went away with his friends so Changjo showed me around.

The school was huge! There were 3 music rooms, a big gym for the dance classes, an auditorium and some classrooms for our regular classes.

It had also an eating area with the cantine and the bar.The library and a big outside space to spend our breaks in between classes.

I was most impressed by the dancing area, since I really like dancing and I want to try it out!

Suddenly the loud ringing of the bell tolf us that it was time for classes to start. I looked at my watch... 8!

Time passed by really quickly!

There were 3 different years! Changjo and Ricky are on the first year but I was on the second year...

About Chunji I wasn't sure... I know he's older then me so I suppose he's on the third year!

I walked to my classroom unsure, I didn't know anyone so I needed to make friends even though I'm not very good at it! I'll just cross my fingers and wish for the best.

I walked in with the other students and sat at one of the empty desks.

"Hey L.Joe!" I heard someone screaming.

The voice was familiar but I couldn't quite match it to any face. I looked around in search of someone I could recognize and I saw Niel quickly walking up to me.

"Do you mind?" He asked pointing at the empty chair beside me.

"No! Just sit..." I smiled.

He sat beside me and smiled back.

"How are you? Liking the new school?"

"Yeah, seems pretty cool!"

The teacher walked in and started talking.

As the class time passed by, Niel explained many things to me about the last year experiences, our class mates, the other students and when it was already 30 minutes throuth class there was a knock on the door and Chunji walked in.

"I'm sorry! I was talking to the principal!" He said before bowing to the teacher.

"I know, I know Chunji. Just have a seat okay? We were talking about our holidays!"

The teacher turned back to the student that was talking before Chunji interrupted and he continued talking.

Chunji came and sat in front of us.

"Hi!" He muttered with that bright smile of his.

After all Chunji was in the same class as me and Niel.

We talked throuthout the whole class 'til we heard the bell ring telling us we could leave the classroom.

We walked side by side... I only followed them not knowing where we headed to.

After a minute of walking we were outside and Chunji sat in a bench crossing his legs.

I saw Changjo coming towards us with Ricky behind him.

He pecked Chunji's lips and sat next to him.

A sudden 'BAH' was heard behind us and I heard Niel scream loudly.

I turned around to see C.A.P with his arms around Niel's waist and Niel punching his chest lightly.

"..." Niel muttered as C.A.P kissed his cheek.

C.A.P sat down on the bench too, pulling Niel to his lap.

We stood there talking and laughing.

As I looked around there were lots of people staring and whispering.

I felt uncomfortable.

"L.Joe! Let them be... They always do that, so we're kind of used to it... You'll get used to..." Changjo said.

"Why?" I asked still looking around and when I looked back at them, they were looking at me as if I was dumb.

I was getting confused when Chunji said "They're against homouals Byunghun!"

Then it hit me... Of course they would stare!

But then again... Hell! What's the big problem?

If I hang out with them, does it mean they'll assume I'm also gay?

Does it mean I'm gay if all my friends are gay?

Ricky hangs out with them and he isn't gay...

What about the thing I have for Chunji's eyes and smile? Does that make me gay?

Okay I'm over thinking, I'm getting confused... I'll just forget about it, it doesn't matter anyway!

The day went on very nicely, the other students didn't say anything to them, nor did they beat them up so I guess it was okay...

I got to know Niel and C.A.P better and they're pretty cool!

We had a different lunch hour from Ricky and Changjo so it was only me, Chunji, Niel and C.A.P.

The food wasn't bad at all and after we ended eating and C.A.P and Niel said they had something to do.

"Oh I know very well what you have to do..." Chunji said with a laugh.

Niel showed his tongue to us and walked away holding hands with C.A.P.

Chunji shook his head at them and then looked at me.

"So anything you wanna do or want me to show you?" I thought for a while looking around the cantine.

"You haven't sang for me yet like you said you would..." I remembered looking back at him.

"Okay" He smiled brightly "Let's go then..."

He got up and grabbed my hand pulling me to the back garden.

There weren't many people around. Just a couple making out and 3 girls chatting about school rumors!

I followed him, as he pulled on my hand.

He pointed to the tree beside us. "Sit!" He said and I sat with my back against the it.

He took a deep breath and started the song.

The song was beautiful and beautifully sang, his voice hitting every note perfectly, reaching every high note sending shivers through my body.

It was a deep slow, sad love/hurt song, writen from the point of view of someone who had a boyfriend or girlfriend which they loved but was falling for somebody else!

I was completly speechless when he ended it.

He was looking at me with wide expectant eyes and a soft smile.

I gulped "That was amazing!" I said slowly a smile appearing on my face.

"Thank you!" He smiled as he sat beside me.

We satyed together 'til classes were over and then he drove me and Ricky home.

For the rest of the day, Chunji's voice and that song didn't stop playing in my head.

I wanted to hear him sing forever!

We waved goodbye to them as Chunji parked in front of our appartment and went inside...

I walked to my room with Ricky telling me about his although I wasn't paying much attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I let myself fall on my bed with a heavy sigh, my face against the pillow.

I nodded even thought the pillow would make it a bit confusing but Ricky got it anyway.

"Alright!" He sat on his bed "What about your day?"

That took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting him to ask about my day.

"Normal I guess... People are nice, well most of them... School's nice, teacher's are nice!" I shrugged my shoulders as I sat up straight, my back against the wall.

Ricky smiled "Help me making dinner?"

I closed my eyes with a smile and let out a sigh "Okay!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay now for ALL THE READERS!!! Sould we starting using their real names or do you prefer their stage names???