Tonight

We Don't Choose To Love...

Alright.... Well.... Hi TT.TT Are our readers still here?? Probably not it's been so long, we know! And we're so sorry!!! I hope you're still there!!! We'll really try and update as often as possible now!!

Here's a small gift to make it up to you ;) This one is :p

-----------------------------------------------

 

L.Joe ~POV~

 

From that day on me and Chunji were as normal as we could be! No kissing, no unnecessery touching or saying things like "I'm so in love with you/I love you/I want to be with you forever".

We were being so careful not to hurt Changjo.

"Niel and Minsoo invited us to drink something later, what do you think?" Chunji said in a late afternoon when we were going back home from school.

He looked around the car to all of us.

Changjo nodded his head "Sounds good to me! I haven't been with them for a while!"

Changjo was slowly going back to who he was before, the bright, funny, nice personality he always had!

I'm pretty sure he still wasn't over Chunji nor anywhere close, but he sure was trying.

It had been almost a month already and me and Chunji were as happy as we could be!

Of course that not in front of Changjo!

I had taken him in multiple dates already!

I took him to cinema to watch a romantic comedy and we laughed a lot but spent half of the movie kissing.

I took him to the park and we happily walked hand in hand. I also bought him hot chocolate since it's still cold! But I'll buy him ice cream in summer!

I took him to a concert too! And we had so much fun!

We we're really happy...

Of course I still felt bad for Changjo, I could understand why he loved Chunji so much and I couldn't understand how he'd get over him...

Changjo parked the car and both me and Ricky got out.

I pecked Chunji on the cheek and gave an hi5 to Changjo.

We went up to get ready for the night!

My clothes didn't change much!

Skinny black jeans and a white tr with some black jacket!

It was so cold on the streets but in the bar is always so hot so this was probably enough!

Ricky got ready too and quickly grabbed something to eat!

We decided to walk to the bar since it was not too far.

After a 20 minutes walk in a very slow pace talking we got there!

We got inside ordered a drink for each and waited for the others to arrive!

And they did in about half an hour!

Chunji was looking beautiful as ever and Changjo was hot too.

Ricky as always looked jaw dropped at Changjo.

We ordered more drinks for all of us and Niel and Minsoo didn't waste any time drinking.

After they drank it in almost one shot they quickly went to dance floor and started dancing with each other.

The song playing was extremely y and as Ricky was happily talking to Changjo, neither of them noticed us leaving for the dance floor too,

We went to the other side of the dance floor so that Changjo didn't have to watch us dance!

Song after song we danced with each other.

We were grinding and things were getting extremely hot.

We didn't had much to drink so we were pretty conscious of what we were doing!

Chunji leaned in to whisper in my ear, his voice so y.

"Maybe we should go home?"

I nodded and we quickly left the bar.

We walked to my appartment as fast as possible and as soon as we got there I didn't even had time to lock the door!

Chunji pushed me against it and started kissing me hard on the lips.

The kiss was y and intense but always passionate!

Our tongues meet and they danced with each other!

As we kissed, his hands slipped under my shirt feeling my slim body!

My shirt quickly slipped over my head and was discharged on the floor, his shirt following soon after!

Neither of us had a muscular body, but he looked so perfect!

My hands explored his body going up and down his back.

He quickly kissed me again after a few seconds of staring at each others bodies!

I kissed fown his jaw and his head turned sligthly to the side to allow me more space to kiss down his neck!

My mouth worked on his neck leaving love bites all over it!

I wanted everyone to know that he is mine!

I kept on kissing his chest as one of my hands worked on one of his s!

His hand was deep in my hair grabbing hard for balance.

I quickly went back up and went back to kissing his lips.

I felt his hand making it's way to the front of my pants!

I felt him smirk as his noticed the tent on my pants he unbottuned my pants and pushed them down.

He smiled down my body and gave me his beautiful smirk!

He went down on his knees and pulled my out of my briefs quickly taking it in his mouth.

A loud moan left my lips.

The sigh was a huge turn on! Chunji on his knees with my on his mouth and that innocent eyes looking up at me.

My breathing was coming out in desperate pants.

A stream of moans came from me as he started hing me swallowing around my and playing with my slit using his skillfull tongue!

I was really close when he pulled away!

I groaned in response but he quickly slid out of his pants and underwear and pulled my briefs all the way down then throwing them with the rest of the clothes to the other side of the room.

He quickly laced his arms around my neck and we made our way to the bedroom.

I layed him down on the bed and we kissed again.

My hands went down to his and I pushed a finger to his entrance looking him in the eyes asking for reassurance.

He nodded with a smile but quickly closed his eyes as I pushed my finger inside of him.

I kissed his neck once again eliciting a moan from him.

Soon a second finger joined the first one making Chunji arch his back from the mattress.

I scissored them a bit before adding a third finger.

I kept on pushing my fingers in and out of him preparing him for what would come next.

Soon after he was in pleasure and later screaming as my fingers brushed past that bundle of nerves.

I quickly pulled my fingers out.

I throwed his legs over my shoulders and placed my at his pink opening.

I slowly pushed in, always looking at his face too make sure I wouldn't hurt him too much.

His face contorted in slight pain but as I had prepared him well before it wasn't that bad.

As he opened his eyes again nodding at me I slowly started pulling out just to slam back in again.

I picked up a slow pace at first before fastening it as Chunji pleaded for more and more.

I was trying to find the right angle that would make him see stars when he suddenly screamed in pleasure scaring me.

"RIGHT THERE! OH GOD!"

As he said this I kept slamming right in that placing making him arch his back numerous times.

"Ah~ Byunghun faster... AH!" He was continuously and so was I.

I obeyed his orders and fastened my pace.

We were both loud and I was pretty sure my neighbours could hear us, but I didn't really care at the time.

Soon he came all over mine and his stomach and chest screaming my name in pure bliss.

His walls tightening around me sent me over the edge too as I spilled my fluids deep inside him.

I collapsed on top of him and it took us both a few minutes to come back to reality.

As our breathing went back to normal I pulled out and laid next to him pulling the blankets over us.

"That was amazing..." He whispered hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"We're definetly doing it again..." I said kissing the top of his head before falling asleep next to him.

----------------------------------------

I woke the next morning and smiled brithgly as I felt Chunji's warm body against mine.

I looked over at Ricky's bed and noticed he wasn't there.

I hope he's with Changjo...

I'm worried for him, what if he's not with Changjo?

I looked over at the clock it read 12:48AM

I got up and went to the living room where it all started yesterday.

I smiled at the memory but quickly remembered Ricky again.

I grabbed my briefs and put them on realising I wasn't wearing anything.

And quickly reached for my jeans sliding my phone out of my back pocket.

'5 missed calls from Changjo and 7 missed calls from Ricky'

I also had a message from Ricky

'L.Joe Hyung! Where are you guys? We want to go home!!'

I dialed Ricky's number and waited for him to answer.

He didn't answer the first time so I tried once again.

Luckily this time I heard his voice on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Ricky! Where are you? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

I heard him laugh on the other end "I'm fine... Don't worry hyung!"

"Okay" I smiled reliefed "Where did you sleep?"

"At Changjo's..." I could hear some embarassment and some excitment at his voice at the same time!

"Yah! Ricky ah! What happened between you guys??"

Ricky took a few moments and chuckled embarassed, I could picture him rubbing the back of his head as he always does when he says what he said next.

"Well...."