Mad?

We Don't Choose To Love...

Valentine's Day Special!!! I know it's already a bit late TT.TT I'm trying to be quick alright???
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe ~POV~

 

I woke up on monday, not really ready to go to school.

I didn't want to see Changjo.

I was scared of what might happen...

I didn't want to loose his friendship.

He was my bestfriend since we were young afterall...

Ricky, on the other hand, wanted to get to school as fast as possible so that he could thank Changjo for his gif!

Changjo had bought him the sneakers he wanted and offered them along with a big photo of them holding the trophy of 1st place they won on the schools dance competition with big white words saying 'KEEP CALM AND DANCE'.

In the postcard it said 'Ricky Hyung ^^  You have to believe in yourself! If you believe it, you can do it! Let's fly together okay? Let's win more of this trophies together!!! Stay by my side forever ^^ I love you! Merry Christmas!'

Ricky was so happy he couldn't fall asleep.

He kept telling me stories about him and Changjo.

He told me how their lips brushed during their tight hug when they won the trophy and how Chunji was so jealous and hated him in the beggining.

I am actually pretty sure Ricky loves him.

He acts like it...

And he won't stop talking about him!

We are walking to school and he is still talking about the gift and how sweet Changjo is...

He is so sweet!

Suddenly I stopped and hugged from behind.

He seemed surprised at first but hugged me back.

"Ricky... Keep Changjo strong... Show him that he can lean on you... He probably won't talk to me or Chunji but I don't want him to be alone... He is my bestfriend and I care a lot about him, and I know you do to... So, please, help him through... Help him staying strong... And no matter what happend, protect him and never leave him..."

I had tears in my eyes and as I pulled away I saw that Ricky had too.

"I won't ever leave him... I love him..." He hugged me again hidding his face in my chest and muttering once again "I love him..."

"I know..." I said smiling as I let one tear roll down my cheek.

I kissed his forehead and pulled away from the hug.

"Let's go Ricky-ah... We'll be late... And it's freezing!!!"

~~~~~~

Once I got to school, I bowed at the teacher excusing myself for being late and went to sit next to Chunji.

I saw the look in Niel's face and I knew Chunji had told him everything,

"Good morning!" Chunji smiled brightly and I was surprised.

I thought he'd be sad or that he'd regret his choice by th morning but he was smiling so brightly.

I was happy...

"I'll suppose you didn't see Changjo since you were late..."

I shook my head.

"Oh and by the way... Sorry for not giving you a ride for school today... I guess Changjo was still a bit mad..."

Changjos is mad...

I made him mad...

I'm his bestfriend, or at least I was until yesterday...

Until I stole the love of his life...

Until I made everything he fought for and everything he gave up on completly useless...

I shouldn't make him regret his choices but I did...

! I'm an awful friend!

"Hey... Take that expression from your face... I'm starting to think you regret it..." Chunji said, a tone of sadness in his voice.

I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him fully on the lips.

He kissed me back for a second but then quickly pulled away.

"We're in class... Remember?" He whispered laughing.

I looked around the classroom and realized that some of the students were looking at us with a disgusted expression.

Well... At least the teacher didn't notice...

Niel had a teasing smile on his face.

I just rolled my eyes with a smile.

The class went on so slowly and the other students kept on giving us death looks.

But I truly didn't care!

I just shrugged it off...

I didn't know if I wanted the class to end or not 'cause I didn't know if I wanted to talk to Changjo or not...

I was getting anxious...

I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know what to say...

I already told him I was sorry and I'm sure he doesn't want me to bring it up again...

Suddenly the bell rang scaring me.

I stayed in my seat while all the other students collected their things and left the classroom.

Chunji grabbed my arm and pulled me "Come on... I am sure you don't want to spend our break in here!"

I slowly got up and walked out next to Chunji and Niel.

"Look, there's Changjo..." Niel said poiting to the bathroom from which Changjo was walking out.

"Go talk to him..." Chunji pushed my shoulder.

I looked at Chunji and then back at Changjo and started walking towards him.

I grabbed Changjo's shoulder and turned him to me carefully.

"Can we talk?" I asked as he looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Sure..." He muttered.

Just then did I notice Ricky standing beside him.

For a change...

I smiled.

"Ricky, the guys are right there..." I pointed to where Niel and Chunji were standing "If you want some company while I'm talking to Changjo..."

"Sure... See you later then..." He smiled softly before walking to the others.

"Let's go..." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside...

It was freezing but I didn't care...

It was important and I didn't want anyone to interrupt us.

"Changjo... I don't know what to say anymore... You know how guilty I feel... We won't be together if you're not okay with it you know? We'll totally understand if you..."

He cut me off "Byunghun... You were always my bestfriend... I can't cut off with you just like that... Even if I wanted to!"

He looked down at the snow and slid his hands inside his pockets to protect them from the cold before going on.

"I talked to Chunji last night... It was a really deep conversation... And I think he brought me back to sanity..."

The both of us laughed a little at that...

It was great laughing with him like this...

Feeling the friendly aura surround us once again...

"So, I love him... And you are my bestfriend... I want to see the both of you happy... Even if it's like this... I'll get through this and enjoy your happiness with you... You can be together... I don't mind... But please... Treat him right, take good care of him and always protect him... Be always there when he needs you and listen to all that he has to say... He's a very sensitive boy who needs someone to really take care of him!"

I was so surprised.

I hugged him tighly.

"Thank you... Thank you so much Changjo!!! I love you!!! And I'll help in anything you need... You just need to say! I'll be always here for you!"

"Yah! Okay, okay..." He said hugging me back "I love you too Byunghun..."

We were walking back, both smiling and laughing.

I was so happy!

Nothing could break my mood today.

Changjo wasn't mad...

He accepted me and Chunji to be together!

He's such an amazing friend even when I was an awful friend to him!

Changjo pushed my shoulder jokingly.

"But remember, this doesn't mean you guys can make out in front of me, without me thorwing something at you!"

My Changjo was back...