Meetings

We Don't Choose To Love...

~ L.Joe POV ~

CHANGJO HAS A BOYFRIEND?

This was the last thing I was expecting...

"I know what you're thinking... 'Isn't Changjo the one who said he wouldn't turn gay for his own life?' Well, yeah, I said that... But, this guy right here!" He pulled Chunji closer to him "Would turn anyone gay!" He exclaimed making the boy blush cutely.

He was actually right. This guy could turn anyone gay.

I never really found boys attractive but he was just... Gorgeous!

Changjo brought me out of my thoughts "Are you okay... With this? With us?" He reached out for Chunji's hand and intertwined their fingers.

I looked at their hands and nodded my head.

He was still my bestfriend after all... And I missed him!

"Thank you!" Changjo let go of Chunji and hugged me tight.

Chunji looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

 He had a beautiful smile, I could understand why Changjo had fallen for him.

I extended my hand for him to shake, but instead he grabbed it and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you so much… You’re a great friend!” He muttered in my ear.

I found this a bit weird but smiled anyway.

Chunji pulled away and walked to Changjo, who pulled him close.

“Well… L.Joe do you want to stay for dinner?” Changjo asked smiling at me.

“Sure, why not?” I smiled back.

“I’ll tell you everything that happened in this 5 years while you were away, and what happened to our friends, alright?” He looked a bit uncomfortable.

“Sure…” I muttered confused.

“I guess I’ll be cooking dinner so… I’ll get started!” Chunji kissed Changjo’s cheek and smiled at me before walking to the kitchen.

Changjo leaded me to the couch and we both sat down. I put my phone, wallet and keys down on the coffee table.

“Changjo one question, I have to sign up in school… Are you still in the same school you were 5 years ago?” I asked.

I felt stupid right after I asked that question... He's now in high school so he has probably changed schools.

He looked even more uncomfortable than before “No I’m in the same school as Chunji now… You’ll understand why, after I explain everything to you!” He said and I nodded

 “The first year without you was just… Normal… Our friends and I kept playing around, flirting with some girls, doing what every 13 years old boy do in their normal life. But… In the 2nd year without you… That boy!” He pointed at the kitchen “Came to our school, and changed everything… The teacher made me do a group work with him, and in that afternoon, the afternoon I spend in his house… Was enough to make me fall in love with him… And well, that changed my life! At first I didn't even accept myself as a homoual, but as I couldn't hide forever Chunji eventually convinced me to accept myself and be his boyfriend, because well, he knew I loved him and he loved me and the only thing that was stopping us from being 'happy', as he said, was the fact that I couldn't accept myself. In the beggining I was scared to death of what could happen if somebody ever found out, so we hided our relationship, but when we decided to tell the world, well… You know our friends, it was pretty obvious they wouldn’t accept me, I already knew that, so I had to find new friends. You’ll have to meet them someday!” Changjo smiled.

I was shocked by his story and I only asked one question “Did you tell your parents yet?”

“Yup” He nodded sadly.

“How did they react?” I knew his parents, they were almost as close minded as our friends.

“My dad kicked me out…”

I was stunned.

I thought maybe they had a fight or something, but I never thought he would kick him out.

“But I’m fine…” He added after seeing my expression “I went to live with Chunji and his mother and one year later we decided we wanted our own house, so we started working to get some money. Last year, we bought this apartment!”

“God that’s just… Unbelievable!” I was speechless.

All of this had happened in 5 years... The 5 years I had been away...

Chunji came from the kitchen and hugged Changjo from behind kissing his cheek.

“Dinner is ready!” He then looked at me “I’m sorry if it’s nothing special, I wasn’t expecting guests, but you’re welcome anyways.” He smiled brightly.

“It’s fine, thanks!” I smiled back.

This guy was really great, he could make me smile in a second and I wasn’t really a smiling person. Changjo is a lucky guy.

The three of us went to the kitchen and sat at the table positioned half against the wall.

We talked about many things, they told me the name of their school so that I could sign up in the day after, they told me about their life and their friends and the fun things they did together.

When we finnished eating, it was already late so I grabbed my phone and my wallet and said goodbye.

“I really have to meet your friends!” I said laughing with them “I have to go now, it's getting late, but I'll call you someday… Goodbye!” I waved at them and walked away.

I didn’t have a driving license yet and I liked walking so I started walking back and it took me half an hour to reach my new apartment.

When I tried to grab the keys from inside my pocket I sighed in frustration. I left my keys at Changjo’s apartment.

Now I had to go all the way back to get them if I didn’t want to wake up my roommate.

I wasn't that sleepy anyway and actually felt like walking a bit more in the old streets that I hadn't seen for the last 5 years...

I made my way back to Changjo’s apartment and rang the bell. It was Chunji who opened the door.

“Hey!” He smiled sleepily as he handed me the keys “You left them on the coffee table on the living room! They were under a magazine, someone must have placed it on top of the keys and you didn't see them.”

“Thank you!” I smiled and grabbed the keys.

“Thanks for accepting us… Changjo was pretty sad when his friends left him… He felt lonely… You don’t know how much this means to him… He was really happy when you left!” I could see Chunji was really happy too and that made me happy.

“It’s nothing really!” I smiled.

“It is…” He took a step forward and hugged me tightly. I just now realized he was slightly taller than me.

Even after all these years, I am still the smaller…

“It was really nice to meet you!” He smiled sweetly.

“Me too!” I gave him the same smile.

We stayed there looking at each other and after a few seconds he looked at the ground.

“You should go… It’s late and you still have to go all the way to your apartment so… Goodbye L.Joe.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

I nodded turned around and walked away.

I heard the door closing behind me and looked back.

He was really nice. I never meet anyone like him… I only know him for a day, well... an afternoon, and he already has an effect on me? How?

Changjo was right when he said one afternoon was enough to make him fall for Chunji.

Since I saw him I know he’s going to have some kind of effect on me… But I have to control myself, Chunji is Changjo’s boyfriend and as Chunji said, Changjo is happy and I won’t be the one taking that away from him.

I used to be really good at falling for his girlfriends and making them fall for me, even if I didn't want them to... I won't let this happen again! I want to keep his friendship and I don't want to hurt him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is our second chapter!! Thank you for the subscriptions and comments!!! We hope you like it.... Let us know what you think!! ^^

 

AngelMegMaslow:

This is my first collab and also my first chaptered fic :) I hope it is interesting... And I hope you like! You can message me whenever you want... I like to make new friends ^^ You can send friend requests 'cause I'll accept them :) And of course you can request one-shots! Thank you to the subscribers... Love you all <3