Well...

We Don't Choose To Love...

HIIII!!!! We're back with a new update!!! >.< What do you think of it??? This one is also !!! But CHANGRICK this time :p Let us know what you think ^^ We'll keep updating!!!! <3

----------------------------------------

 

Ricky's ~POV~

 

I woke up to the buzzing of something against the wooden floor.

"It's not my phone... It must be yours..." Changjo said placing his phone back on the bedside table and covering his face with the blankets.

I got up and looked around for my clothes!

I found my boxers on the floor beside the bed and quickly put them on.

"Damn... Where are you?" I whispered still searching for my pants "They should be next to my boxers!"

"Great!" I said as the phone stopped ringing.

I was going back to bed when I heard it buzzing again.

This time I followed the sound and found them placed beside the sofa and the coffee table.

I reached for my phone and answered quickly seeing 'L.Joe Hyung' on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Ricky! Where are you? Are you okay?" His voiced sounded worried.

I laughed "I'm fine... Don't worry hyung!"

He worries too much some times! But I'm thankful to that, I like having someone caring about me!

"Okay" He sounded relieved "Where did you sleep?"

"At Changjo's..." I said trying to sound careless but I know he could hear the embarassment in my voice I just hope he couldn't hear the excitment.

"Yah! Ricky ah! What happened between you guys??"

What do I tell him now? Aish.... I recalled last night looking around the dark room and stopping at the bed where Changjo layed still all covered by the blankets.

I rubbed the back of my head trying to think of what to answer and muttering a slow.

"Well...."

 

Flashback: 

 

Changjo's ~POV~

 

Chunji drove to the bar stopping to pick up Niel and Minsoo on the way.

He parket the car and we entered the crowded bar.

There were a lot of people already dancing.

We spotted Ricky and L.Joe at the bar sipping their drinks and we ordered our own drinks.

In a blink of an eye Minsoo and Niel had disappeared to the dance floor and I saw them shamelessly grinding on each other.

Ricky was hyper tonight and he kept on talking and talking making me laugh with every thing he said!

After a few more drinks I noticed L.Joe and Chunji were no longer beside us and I looked around to search for them but couldn't see them anywhere.

I ordered a few more drinks.

"Maybe you shouldn't be drinking this much... We're still underage Changjo..."

"I truly don't care Ricky..." I didn't meant for it to sound so mean.

I saw Ricky look at his lap and he looked a bit hurt.

I was a bit tipsy but I didn't want for him to think I was mad at him or something.

"Hey Ricky!" I leaned on his shoulder "I'm sorry... It's just that... Everything has been so off lately... And I can't seem to get over Chunji..."

"It's okay... Don't worry about it! It's getting late maybe we should go home... Where are they?" He looked around the bar in search for the others.

As we couldn't see them we got up and searched around but to no use.

They were nowhere to be seen.

We tried calling but they wouldn't answer!

Ricky even sent a text to L.Joe but nothing!

"Maybe they went home already!" He suggested.

We walked out of the bar and I saw Chunji's car still parked where he left it earlier.

We went back inside to look for them a bit more...

We tried to call once again but we got no response!

"What now?" He asked frustrated.

"Maybe we should go home? I'll keep you company!" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright..." He whispered back!

We started walking back home.

As we reached his and L.Joe's appartment we heard some .

Loud .

Chunji's moans...

 

Ricky's ~POV~

 

I quickly glanced over at Changjo who was looking at the ground.

I'm pretty sure he was crying.

I grabbed his hand "Hey Jonghyun... Let's go! I'll keep you company home!"

I tried pulling on his hand but he wouldn't move.

I tried once again but nothing.

He wouldn't move. He was frozen in place.

'Do it Ricky... Find the courage and just do it!'

I walked back to him and grabbed his cheeks.

As I was shorter than him it was easy to do what I was going to do next.

I built up the courage and leaned in kissing him fully on the lips.

It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening and he pulled away.

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off.

"No questions... Let me help you to forget about him for at least one night..."

He thought for a bit looking confused but nodded anyway.

And this time he let me lead him away from the appartment door from which we no longer heard moans.

Many people would want their first time to be special with their long time boyfriend or girlfriend...

But I don't know why... I was not like that!

All I thought about for this past two months was Changjo...

And he was giving me an opportunity to show him I love him!

And maybe after tonight he would even give me an opportunity to help him forget about Chunji...

And maybe after that he would fall for me...

Who knows?

Who knows what would happen after tonight?

After a few minutes of silently walking hand in hand we reached his appartment.

He took out the key and open the door gesturing for me to go in.

I walked in and he locked the door.

I walked to the sofa and sat on it and he came to sit beside me.

We spent a good five minutes just looking at each other.

"Changjo... If you don't want to it's okay..." I was feeling weird now...

The atmosphere in the room was quiet awkward.

"No Ricky... I want to!"

With that it looked like something in him clicked and he leaned froward to place a kiss on my lips.

I loved the feeling of his lips against mine! It felt right...

Well maybe for me it did...

We kissed for a few minutes and as he was not make a move I tried to ask for entrance slipping my tongue over his bottom lip.

He allowed me, slowly parting his lips.

Our tongues meet...

Everything seemed to go so slowly!

And I was thankful to that! Cause like this I could enjoy every single second of it!

Maybe I wouldn't get to do it again....

I felt him push me a bit against the sofa and he layed on top of me...

We made out for a bit more and his hand was under my shirt feeling my body.

He pinched my making me moan.

He then pulled away from me quickly making me wonder if I had done anything wrong.

"Let's go to the bed... The sofa's too small..."

As he said this he picked me up and carried me bridal style to the huge double sized bed he used to share with Chunji.

He throwed me on the bed and jumped on top of me once again attacking my lips.

He pulled off his shirt and then mine throwing them on the ground.

He kissed me and my hips moved upwards grinding against his.

He let out a soft moan and kept on kissing my neck and jaw.

I moaned loudly as he on one of sweet spots on my neck.

He bit and on that spot for a while and I was pretty sure that the next morning when I looked in the mirror, I'd have a hickey right there.

As he did this I kept on grinding my hips against his.

He unblocked my belt and pulled down my pants and underwear.

He looked at my making me blush.

"Yah Changjo..." I said shifting my legs.

He looked up at my face and smiled sweetly.

"Go on all fours... It will make it easier!"

I did as he told me and positioned myself at all fours on his bed.

He then reached for his bedside table drawer and took out a small plastic bottle.

He squeezed a good amount of it to his hand and spread it across his fingers.

"Now this will hurt a bit... Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nodded and he pecked my lips.

I felt his hand moving down my body and later his fingers poking at my opening.

He pushed one finger in and seeing as I was tottaly the opposite to relaxed he kissed my lips and then pulled away again.

"Try to relax or this will hurt a lot more!"

With his free hand he reached to my face and massaged my cheek.

He started moving his finger in and out and I was getting used to it as he pushed another one inside.

I tried my best to relax but it was not working at all.

I looked at him and saw his beautiful dark orbs looking at me!

Just looking into his eyes made me relax a lot more.

After scissoring his fingers he added a third one.

And although it still hurt a bit after relaxing while looking into his eyes it didn't hurt that much.

He prepared me carefully and after I told him I was ready he quickly slipped out of his jeans and coated his hard on with lub to make sure it would be easier.

I could see he was really worried because he was double checking after every move he did.

He positioned his lub coated at my entrance and looked me in the eyes.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head.

I wanted this, but I was scared, really scared.

He pushed in and it hurt like hell... I've heard a lot of people saying it hurt but actually trying it it hurt a lot more than I was expecting.

I wanted to yell at him to stop! But at the same time I wanted him to go on.

He pushed all the way inside and gave me time to ajust.

That much needed time helped me relax once again and after I was okay again I nodded at me telling him he could move.

He moved extremely slow at first but as I the pain turned into pleasure I told him he could fasten the pace.

He fastened the pace and after a few s I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me.

I arched my back off the mattress while letting out an extremely loud moan.

I saw his eyes twinkle and he started slamming in the angle over and over again.

ing into the same spot again and again.

I was seeing stars!

The pleasure was so intense.

After a few more s I felt another wave of pleasure wash over me and this time I couldn't hold back!

I shot my white sticky fluids all over the sheets and soon felt him shooting his deep inside me.

It felt like heaven.

He pulled out and collapsed on the bed pulling me down with him!

He pulled the blankets over us and throwed his arm over my waist pulling me close.

I looked him in the eyes and realized.

This is the right moment.

"Jonghyun..." I muttered calling his attention.

He opened his eyes and looked deep into mine.

"I love you... I really do..."

"Ricky..." He wanted to say something but for the second time that night I pushed my hand over his mouth and cut him off.

"Please don't say anything... I know you like Chunji... I'm aware of that... But believe me... It hurts less if you don't say it, if I don't actually hear it coming out of your mouth... But don't worry... I wasn't expecting for you to say you love me too! I just thought it was the right time to let you know! It's been a while you know? But... Hm..." I rubbed the back of my head embarassed "Can I at least get a goodnight kiss?"

He leaned in and kissed me pulling me close to him "Goodnight Ricky!"

"Goodnight Changjo!" I smiled to myself.

I had finally admitted it.