I Remember

We Don't Choose To Love...

~ Ricky POV ~

L.Joe hyung had asked me to go buy the popcorns while he prepared everything.

We had decided to have a movie night!

I was happily walking back to our appartment with the popcorn inside a plastic bag when suddenly someone ripped the bag out of my hand.

"Hey!" I yelled as I turned around ready to scream at whoever had taken the popcorn from me.

My mouth automatically closed as I saw the tall guy with black hair with a smirk and the even taller blonde with curly hair behind him.

"Hi... Ricky..."

The way he said my name made me tremble with fear.

"What do you want?" I asked not looking him in the eyes.

"Ah... But that's no way to treat me is it? Remember what happened last time you decided to be rude?"

My memory flashed back to that night... How my little brother came home with so many bruises we couldn't even count them...

I was scared to death...

I made a mental note to call my mom later and tomorrow to check on my brother...

He must have realized what I was thinking and what he said afterwards sent shivers down my spine.

"Heard you and Changjo have a thing now? So if I were you, I wouldn't be too worried about your brother! He's not my target anymore..."

"I asked what do you want?" I asked loudly my voice craking with dear.

"And I think I told you not to talk to me like that!"

Slap.

My cheek was burning and he didn't even use much strengh...

"So..." He started "I was thinking... There are a lot of rumors going around... And I'm not really a fan of Changjo nor your relationship with him, so... I would kindly order you to... Convince everyone that you are in love with someone else! And it has to be so believable that even I will get convinced alright? You better start working on it and if I hear that just a single soul has known about this... Then I'd worry for both Changjo and your brother! Good luck... You have two days to get started! And I have lots of ears in your school so I'll know when you do and if you do... I'll be going now! Do it right! I want to hear every single piece of Changjo's broken heart hitting the floor! "

Without any more words he threw the plastic bag at me and left...

I always questioned myself why that tree, Zelo, always walks behind him if he doesn't do anything, he's just there staring with a mad face...

Why is he always destroying everything for Changjo... Yongguk is such an ...

And where did he get the idea that me and Changjo are in a relationship?

Well, at least Changjo is not in love with me! And since he has forgotten Chunji already, it doesn't really matter!

But who should I say that I like now... Everyone knows I like Changjo...

Exacly!!!

L.Joe hyung knows pretty well that I like Changjo! He'll totally know that I'm lying even if he doesn't know why!

I really couldn't risk telling anyone... Last time, I only told my mom and I don't know how but he found out... I'm really scared that it happens again...

I pictured once again, my brother limping through the door of our small appartment, body full of bruises and both dried and fresh blood all over...

I couldn't allow it to happen again... This time I won't tell anyone!

But L.Joe hyung at least will know that I'm not serious...

And I hope he tells that to Changjo... Even if he doesn't love me back, I still want him to know that I love him... And that I can't get over him this easily...

Now I just have to get home as soon as possible, I really dislike walking around here alone...

 

---------------------

A/N:  Once again you only get a small teaser! But this is the starting of the so called drama... If I were you I wouldn't expect much from me... I'm kind of crappy at writting drama :s But anyway! Hope you like it ^.^