Christmas Night

We Don't Choose To Love...

AngelMegMaslow:  I'm sorry that it's taking me so long to Update!!! But I have classes and I have to study so yeah... I'll do my best :s did you like it? Was it any good?

P.S - Thank you for the subscriptions and the comments >.< <3 I LOVE YOU!

-------------------------------------------

 

L.Joe ~POV~

It was chritmas night and me and Ricky took the bus to Changjo's and Chunji's appartment.

It took us about 5 minutes to get there since we live rather close to each other, so we rang the doorbell and stood there in the snow waiting with our presents for them to open the door. Changjo came, dressed in all green, red and white.

He hugged me first and then Ricky.

"Come in!" He pulled us inside "You can leave the presents under the tree!"

He pointed at the beautiful shining, colorfull christmas tree and both me and Ricky sat the presents under it.

"Chunji is changing and I was cooking dinner. You can watch some TV if you want to... The remote is right there..." He pointed at the TV remote that was on the coffee table.

Changjo walked back to the kitchen and Ricky followed.

I realized Ricky always followed Changjo and copied what he saw him do.

 

Flashback:

"I am going to the bathroom... Find him something cute!" Changjo said kissing Chunji's cheek and pointing at me.

"I'm going too!" Ricky said and followed Changjo.

End of flashback

 

Then, I remember, Ricky always walking behind him in school, following him wherever he goes and eating the exact same things he eats...

Is Changjo some kind of an idol for him? Does Ricky like him or something?

A sudden scream brought me out of my thoughts.

"Ricky, no! Don't eat it, I need them to cook!"

I shook my head with a smile... I'll have to figure that out later...

As I looked up I saw Chunji coming out of his room.

He looked amazing!

White skinny jeans, a green long sleeved shirt with a red scarf.

His hair was perfectly styled and he wasn't wearing any make up like he usually does.

His face looked more perfect then ever!

I regret not chosing a great outfit but the first christmas coloured one I saw on my closet.

Why did he always look so perfect making me feel a lot lower?

"... Kitchen?" I looked back at his face confused.

"I'm sorry?" I got lost in thoughts so I couldn't hear what he said.

"Is Ricky with Changjo in the kitchen?" He repeated with a smile, slower this time so that I could catch each word.

"Yeah! I think Ricky is eating the ingredients..."

He laughed "Alright, I guess..." He sat beside me on the couch "Were you looking at the blank screen of the TV?" He asked getting the remote.

"I didn't have time to even get the remote before you came in..."

He handed me the remote "Choose something for us to watch" He smiled "You're the guest..."

I went throught the channels until I saw something that caught my attention.

I stopped.

The movie we saw on the cinema.

It's been more than a month since we saw it so it's probably out on DVD already.

"Oh god, I loved that movie... It has such a beautiful story..." He grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us, as he clinged to me.

"Didn't you invite Niel and C.A.P?" I asked noticing they were not here.

"We did... But now that C.A.P got a new appartment for them to live, they decided to spend their first christmas together!" I nodded in understandment.

We watched about a quarter of the movie, when Changjo said the dinner was ready.

We ate and the food was delicious.

I didn't know Changjo could cook.

When I left, he could only cook microwave food!

So I was surprised by how good it tasted.

"When did you learn how to cook?" I asked.

"Chunji taeched me throughout the time!" He said moving his hand to Chunji's tight and smiled.

After we ate we went to watch the rest of the movie and when the movie ended, once again, I kept thinking of the story.

Should I tell Chunji?

It was half an hour to midnight, so we still had time to do something before opening the presents.

"Can we play true or dare?" Ricky asked almost in a whisper.

"I think so..." Changjo said smiling genuinely at Ricky.

We sat in a circle looking at each other with soft smiles.

I sure was liking this family aura around us.

It was nice and comforting.

I felt very comfortable and loved with them!

I liked the way it feels and wanted to feel like this forever... Althought a bit more loved by Chunji!

"I'll start!" Ricky said loudly, clearly excited "Changjo, true or dare?"

Changjo thought for a bit and looked at Ricky with a questioning look.

"Dare?"

"Tell me a number..." Ricky smiled.

Changjo looked really unsure as he said "Nine..."

"Okay now choose something from the food left on the dinner table!"

"Can it be the Turkey?" Changjo was getting more and more confused as were Chunji and me.

"Turkey it is! Then grab nine small pieces of turkey..." Ricky said while walking up to the kitchen.

We could see Changjo getting worried.

As Changjo grabbed a plate and started choosing nine pieces of turkey we could hear Ricky grabbing things from the kitchen.

After a few moments Ricky came back with... Wasabi... Poor Changjo!

Ricky grabbed the plate and started pouring wasabi in each piece.

"Do I have to eat all of it?"

"You were the one choosing the number, now come one... Eat them!"

Changjo took the first piece to his mouth and made a disgusted expression.

"Poor Changjo!" Chunji said while laughing and hid his face in my shoulder.

I smiled at this...

I don't know when it started but I find myself constantly smiling over even the smallest things he does!

When he felt happy, I felt happy... When he felt sad, I wanted to comfort him... When he was in pain, I wanted to take his pain away... When he was worried, I wanted to reassure him... When he was scared, I wanted to protect him...

Everything he did, had somehow some effect on me.

And everything I did, had somehow something to do with him.

He was grabbing me, more and more tightly and closer as Changjo's expression changed from disgusted to painful.

He ate them all in around 5 minutes and then ran do the kitchen to get some water, coming back after 3 minutes.

"Okay... My turn now..." He said as he sat down "L.Joe!"

Knowing Changjo, he would give a worst dare to anyone, it didn't matter who it was, so I went to the safe round.

"True!"

"You are no fun!" He whined pouting "Do you like someone?"

He looked at me then his eyes widdened and he cut me off before I could answer.

"No! Wait... That's not my question! If you like someone just say her name... If the person is in this room just kiss him on the lips!"

He said the last part jokingly knowing I was not gay...

So it was a surprise to him... And everyone in the room for that matter...

When I leant down and kissed Chunji on the lips.

Soft but passionate.

I've been craving to kiss that beautiful lips for a long time.

I felt better...

I felt like a lot of weight was taken from my chest...

Now, there was no turn back...

What's done, it's done! Now I'll have to face the consequences...