Little Brother

We Don't Choose To Love...

~ L.Joe POV ~

“Ricky?” Changjo asked surprised.

“Yeah… Ricky! How do you know him?” I asked confused.

“He’s in my class…”

“Oh yeah, he told me he was in that school and that he was a year younger than me!” I laughed and I heard Changjo laughing on the other line.

“You never really paid attention to anything people said to you… Looks like you haven’t changed that much after all! How do you know Ricky?”

“He’s the one who owns the apartment I rented!” I answered.

“Oh really? He’s been talking about buying an apartment for so long, I was starting to get annoyed… I’m glad he finally did! Sure he can come with us, we’ll be there to pick you both up at the same hour we planned earlier alright?”

“Cool… See you tomorrow Changjo goodnight!”

“Goodnight!” Changjo said.

“GOODNIGHT!” I heard someone screaming from the other line.

It was Chunji…

I laughed a little “Goodnight Chunji!”

I hang up my phone and jumped a little when Ricky grabbed my arm.

“Don’t you scare me like that you…” He didn’t pay much attention to what I said as he started talking.

“Did you say Changjo and Chunji? They are the ones from my school right? It was them who invited us to the party?”

Ricky asked in one breath.

I laughed at his reaction. “Yeah it was them who invited us…”

I really liked my roommate.

Ricky was a very talkative guy who made me laugh constantly… Sometimes he talked without thinking and then made a cute embarrassed expression with a silly smile on his face.

He was a great kid… But he seemed to have no friends… I question myself why is that? He’s a very likable person!

But that are questions I’ll leave for another time… He looks really happy right now.

“Come on Ricky… Let’s sleep!” I said pulling him to the bedroom.

“But… It’s still early…”

“Early? It’s not early? I spent the whole morning closed inside that stupid classroom just to get my register in that school… I’m tired… And you said that you had to start going to bed earlier because of school schedules! Now come on lil bro, I’ll take you to bed…” Since he was slightly shorter than me I took him on my arms and carried him to the bedroom.

He was laughing as I tickled his sides…

I set him down on the bed and pulled his pants down.

“Oh my god what are you doing?” He laughed.

“I’m preparing you to sleep… What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Do you really want me to answer that? You’ll look like a !” His eyebrow shot up.

“I’m not the one with those kinds of thoughts…” I stripped him out of his shirt.

“Now come on… Lay down under the covers!”

I said as I pulled the blanket up for him to lie down.

“No!” He said smirking.

“Oh you troublemaker…” I started tickling him again and he just laughed uncontrollably.

“Alright, alright… I’ll lie down!” He said and when I stopped the tickles he quickly laid under the covers.

“Goodnight Ricky!” I covered him up and kissed his forehead.

“Goodnight L.Joe!”

I quickly got ready for bed and got under the covers as well.

“Hey L.Joe…” I heard him whisper.

It’s the first time he calls me for my real name since the day we meet.

“Hm?” I mumbled.

“You know? I felt lonely before you came here… I was always sitting here alone watching TV! My friends are great company at school but they don’t really get out to play, or go to parties or clubs or simply hang out… So… I wanted to thank you for everything you’re doing for me! You’re like my older brother, I feel like we’ve known each other for years… We’re so close and we trust each other… Thank you for being like that to me… Thank you for inviting me to that party today… And thank you for making me feel that I’m not alone anymore… I just wanted you to know that… Goodnight L.Joe!”

“It’s fine Ricky… I won’t let you feel like you’re alone anymore! Just tell me if you need anything or if you want someone to hang out with or something alright?” I was glad I made him feel this way… I always liked to help people and make them happy… I could see his eyes shining in the darkness and he just muttered a small ‘yes thank you’ before we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning I spent it with Ricky, watching TV, playing chess, trying to cook something to eat, playing more games and watching more TV.

After lunch Ricky went to our room and asked me to help me with his visual to the party… We ended up choosing some cream pants, a white shirt with some grey and black drawing on it, brown boots and a denim jacket.

 

Ricky's outfit is someting near this:

03.jpg

 

I wore black denim jeans, a simple white shirt and a black jacket. The outfit made some contrast with my light hair and this was the type of outfit I used the most when I went to parties.

We got ready and around 8:15 PM Chunji and Changjo were here to pick us up.

They had pretty simple outfits actually… But they looked good in them…

Chunji drove to the club where the party was and parked the car.

Changjo and Chunji walked hand in hand a little ahead of me and Ricky.

I looked over at Ricky to see what he thought of that but he was just looking amazed at the big club in front of us.

“You’ve never been here?” I asked and smiled.

“No…” He smiled excitedly “Have you?”

“Not actually… I was 13 when I left the town… I was underage so I couldn’t get in the clubs, I haven’t been in any club in Seoul yet, but I have been in lots back in America… But Changjo told me about this one… It’s usually crowded and it has live music and dancers… We’ll have fun you’ll see…”

“I bet we will…”

As he said that we passed through the double doors of the club and I saw Ricky’s jaw drop to the floor.

I patted his back “Here we are my friend… Your first party!”

“Hey L.Joe!” Changjo called “We’re going to get drinks you’re coming?”

“Sure… Come on Ricky, let’s get drinks!” I threw my arm over his shoulders and we tried to make our way over to the bar.

The club was crowded just as Changjo had said but much more than I expected… We could hardly move or see where we were going so I couldn’t see Changjo anymore…

I turned back and front to try to see the bar but neither I nor Ricky were tall enough so we couldn’t see much…

But there was something I could see… A tall guy, with curly hair and a bunch of other blonde guys that reminded me of someone…

As he turned his head to look around I immediately recognized him… Zelo…

What are they doing here?

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

So another chapter!!!! What do you think of this one??? We keep thinking it's a bit crappy but we still have to wait a little so that the action can start ;) sorry if it's getting annoying or boring :( we'll try to make it better promise :S

AngelMegMaslow:
It's close to midnight here and I woke up early today so I'm not actually thinking straigh anymore... I'm a lazy person :p
But here's another chapter for you guys :) Hope you like the chapter and the story ;)

There's a bit of RickJoe to the fans of this ship too ;p Hope you liked that brotherly love <3 I personally love itt!!!

For the people who like SuJu I reccently wrote my Hanchul one shot ;) If you like SuJu/Hanchul you should check it out and give me your opinion please ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/499598/a-night-in-the-club-hanchul

Also check out on Nicole's story... She's also writing a SuJu chaptered fic so you should check it out ;)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/452657/love-always-wins-eunhae-kyumin-superjunior-sibum-kangteuk