Roommate

We Don't Choose To Love...

~ L.Joe POV ~

I opened the door to my apartment and saw my roommate laying on the sofa watching TV.

So he wasn't asleep after all....

"Hey! Where have you been?" He asked me.

"I meet a friend and he invited me to have dinner at his house. Why are you still awake? It's 1AM already!"

I was suprised I took almost an hour in the way back to my apartment. I was completly into my thoughts.
Chunji's smile wouldn't get out of my head... He had such a sweet smile.

"Well I always stay up late!" He shrugged.

Well, he could have told me that so that I wouldn't have problems waking him up by ringing the bell one hour ago.

Now it's too late to worry about it anyways...

But it was good going back there I got to see Chunji's smile again.

I smiled at myself just by the thought of his smile. His smile was appealing...

"I'll be going to bed now!" I announced as I made the way to my room.

"If you're going to bed I guess I'll be going too! Classes will start soon and I'll have to get used to waking up early in the morning..." He turned the TV off, got up and walked after me.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

He looked pretty young to be living by himself.

"You're 18 right?" He asked me and I nodded "Then I'm a year younger than you! I'm frequenting 11st grade at Korean Arts High School"

That was the school Chunji and Changjo were in.

I always knew Changjo was talented at singing and dancing! I'm glad he's finally following his dream of becoming a singer.

Chunji is also in that school... Is he good at singing? Or dancing? Maybe he's an actor or a model... I guess I'll have to ask him next time we meet. And then he'll have to show me his talent.

"So what are you good at?" I asked.

"You mean my talent?" He turned to me confused.

"Yeah!" I smiled to him.

"I can sing... But I'm better at dancing!" He looked at the ground and scratched the back of his neck but then looked up and smiled at me again.

"Great! You'l have to dance for me someday! And sing too!" I said teasingly.

He chuckled "In which school are you?"

"None yet... I'll be signing in the same as you tomorrow morning!" I started to take off my shirt to go to bed.

"That's awsome! Then you'll have to show me your talent too..." He took off his shirt and started buttoning up his pijama shirt.

"I don't really have a talent..." I said choosing some pijama pants "I can rap a bit... I can dance... I'm not the one who'll left everyone jaw dropped... I'm just... Good, I guess!" I said taking off my pants to put on the ones I had chose.

"Oh... That's okay... Thought you'd go for modeling though! You'll have to show me anyways!" He smiled at me dressing his pants as well.

I chuckled "Okay!" I got under the covers "Good night Ricky!"

He smiled, turn off the lights and laid down on his bed.

"Good night L.Joe!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent all the next morning on Korea Arts High School signing up... I didn't think it would take so much time.

So when I got out it was already 1PM.

'I need to find a place to eat!' I thought to myself as I walked down the streets of Seoul.

I decided to stop by some cafe to get a sandwich and then go down to the beach.

I walked inside the cafe and asked for a cheese and ham sandwich, then paid and took the food with me inside a plastic bag.

When I got to the beach I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I took it out and answered it.

"Hey!" I said, chewing some of my food.

"Hey L.Joe it's Changjo... You told me you wanted to meet my friends, the ones I told you about last night?"

I nodded even though he couldn't really see it but he continued anyways without my reply.

"Well... I'll be meeting with them tomorrow night at a club! Do you wanna come?"

I smiled "Sure!"

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"What? You don't even drive!" I said confused.

I heard him laugh at the other end of the line.

"Yeah, yeah... But Chunji does, he's the same age as you are remember?"

"Oh, yeah..." I laughed too "So yeah, I would appreciate if you could pick me up!"

"Okay then, we'll be there at 8! Alright? See ya, bye!" He said enthusiastically before hanging up.

I slide my phone back in my pocket and kept on walking around the beach.

I missed this... I missed the times I used to come here with Changjo and my old friends... The fresh air and the sea smell...

I should have brought my swimming trunks.

I inhaled the salty breeze. It was really nice here, I just sat there in the sand and stayed there appreciating the sun until it goes down.

I captured the sunset with my phone and stood up to go back to the appartment.

"L.Joe is that you?" I hear a familiar voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay soooo this is our third chapter!!! Do you think our chapters are too short? :s We think they are :(
But anyways THANK YOU TO THE SUBSCRIBERS!!!!
Let us know what you think by commenting >.< again THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

AngelMegMaslow:
I guess this story is going well! We already have lots of ideas... I just hope they're good enough :s
We are both on holidays and I'll stay home everyday so I think we'll be able to post at least a chapter a week ;)
I already recieved some friends request... I'll always accept them so if you want to be friends with me just let me know ^.^

AND BTW NICOLE'S BIRTHDAY!!! 5 OF JULY ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3333 SARANGHAE!!!!