Confession

We Don't Choose To Love...

A/N:  Alright, there you go!!! One more chapter!! ;p Hope you enjoy it! CHANGRICK!!! FINALLY!!!! (Sorry tho TT.TT)

PLEASE READ: IF IT APPEARS AS COMPLETED! IT IS NOT YET FINNISHED! I don't know what the problem is but something must be wrong TT.TT I'm doing my best to fix it! But don't worry it doesn't end like this!!!

Hope you enjoy your reading anyway :D thank youu!!! SOOOO much!!! My subscribers and your comments keep me motivated to keep writting thank you <3

-----------------------

 

~ Changjo POV ~

L.Joe had been acting really weird for the last couple of weeks and I just wanted to smack him in the face...

I was so god damn happy to get over Chunji and that I was now in love with Ricky...

I thought he'd be happy too! I mean... I'm not in love with his boyfriend anymore!

And I know that Ricky likes me! He has told me that before!

So... Now that I like him the only thing I need to do is confess...

But no... L.ing.Joe had to step in once again...

I would love to know what's the big deal with me confessing to him?

He has been delaying it since the day after I told him I would confess...

Why doesn't he want me to confess?

Maybe... Maybe he's in love with him...

God no... It can't be it, right?

He's so happy with Chunji. Although I haven't seen them together in a while... He has been spending so much time with me and Ricky...

Hell to the no... L.Joe, you can't steal Ricky from me too...

I saw L.Joe and Chunji ignoring each other as they passed by in the hallway and I quickly turned to Ricky...

"Did L.Joe hyung and Chunji hyung break up?"

I asked hoping the answer would be 'No, they just had a fight, but they'll be soon back to rainbows and glitter!' but no...

"I think so... I don't know why though... L.Joe hasn't been talking much to me lately..."

That's when I realized...

He hasn't been after me for a while either! He can't stop me from confessing now!

This is my chance! I have to confess before he does!

"Hey Ricky-ah, do you want to have lunch with me today?"

"Sure!" He smiled happily.

His feelings didn't seem to have changed since he confessed...

He still followed me everywhere and was happy whenever I invited him to do something with me.

I guess I'm okay...

This time he'll be mine!

You won't steal this one from me Byunghun! Not again...

Not Ricky!

--------------------------------

At lunch time I grabbed Ricky's hand and walked with him to a small park stopping at a coffee to grab something to eat.

As we sat at the park I looked him in the eyes.

"Ricky..."

"Hm?" He looked at me rather cutely with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Have your feelings changed since you confessed?"

He scared me to death when he started coughing hard.

I patted his back trying to help and offered him my drink.

"Are you okay Ricky?" I asked worried.

"Fine..." He said still coughing "Why the question?"

I was confused "Because you choked on your food..." I answered as if stating a fact.

"No... About my feelings?" His eyes were really big looking at me expectant.

"Oh... I... I guess I just wanted to know because... I might... You know, I might be..."

He suddenly cut me off.

"We need to go... Like now..." He grabbed my hand and started walking away.

"Ricky what's going on?" I asked standing up.

"I was about to ask the same thing Changjo... What is going on Ricky?"

That voice that I hated the most... What was he doing here?

"What are you doing here Zelo?" I said turning around to look at him.

"Came to do some work!" He showed me the money he just earned probably with from selling some drug "What a coincidence to find you here isn't it? Together? Where's Chunji? Oh right... I heard you guys broke up and he has a new boyfriend right?"

"Quit the chat Zelo... We got to leave..." I turned to leave grabbing Ricky's arm.

"Oh yeah! I heard you guys are dating now, is it true?" He continued anyway.

Ricky turned around abruptly sending him a glare.

What the hell is going on? I asked myself... Why was Ricky looking at him like that? And what is Zelo talking about?

"But Ricky... I have a question! Does he know that you are in love with someone else? Have you told him yet?" He looked at me with an evil look at his eyes "By his expression it seems like you hadn't... Oh I get it! You were going to tell him now... Oops, I'm sorry I interrupted you! I'll be leaving then.. Good luck then..."

And with that he started to back away slowly...

I turned to Ricky my voice craking because of my tears.

"What is he talking about Ricky?"

"Can we talk in a more private place?" He asked eyes getting teary too.

"No! I want to know right now! Is it L.Joe? And be honest Ricky! Is it?" I was trying so hard no to cry but to no vail.

"I'm sorry Changjo... I wanted to tell you..."

"Are you ing serious?" I yelled angrily at him!

I couldn't control my tears anymore...

 

~ Ricky POV ~

"No! I want to know right now! Is it L.Joe? And be honest Ricky! Is it?" Zelo, who was in the process of leaving stopped in his tracks.

"I'm sorry Changjo... I wanted to tell you..."

I could see Zelo walking away slowly still listening to our conversation so I carried on with the lie but I couldn't stand seeing him like this.

"Are you ing serious?" He yelled angrily.

I was hurting a lot by now... I had to tell him the truth... But I needed Zelo to leave.

"It's true... I am in love with L.Joe hyung..." I said loudly so that Zelo could hear.

Slap.

Gosh... This was really starting to get annoying...

Zelo looked back and left with a satisfied smile.

But with this I realized something... From everyone, why did I chose L.Joe hyung...

Gosh, I should have thought about this better... I should have said it was somebody else, after all that happened with Chunji...

But it is too late to go back now...

"Come one..." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him along with me.

"No!" He screamed pulling his arm away from me.

"Changjo... There are quite a lot of things you are missing in this story... I want to tell you everything... Come..." I whispered scared that someone might be spying on us.

"I understand the most important part! You are in love with the bastard who stole my ex boyfriend and who apparently broke up with him very recently because he is love with you too and now you guys did it! Congratulations! You finally broke me and Chunji up and are now happily together! What was your goal with all this?"

I slapped him. Hard.

"What was that for?"He said grabbing his cheek.

"First of all! I never wanted to break you and Chunji up! I had absolutely nothing to do with that! Even though I've been in love with you for a long time I never wanted you to break up because I saw how happy you were! Secondly L.Joe is not in love with me and he did not break up with Chunji! Chunji broke up with him!" I then added whispering "And I'm not in love with L.Joe hyung... Can we leave now... Talk in private!"

He looked at me confused and then shook his head.

"I don't feel like talking right now..."

"I love you Jonghyn... Not L.Joe hyung..." I felt hot tears leave my eyes.

I leaned in and kissed Changjo on the lips before quickly leaving.

He did nothing... He didn't kiss me back but he didn't push me away either...

As soon as I got home I went running to my room and slammed the door shut.

That night I cried my eyes out...

It wasn't his fault... If someone messed this whole thing up it was me...

I ed up...

I destroyed my chances with Changjo...

my life...

! ! !