Falling...

We Don't Choose To Love...

Note: For someone who might not know Lee Chanhee = Chunji

--------------------------------------------

~ L.Joe POV ~

 

It has been a month since the start of classes, and I couldn't deny how hard I've been falling for Chunji.

He and Changjo are really happy together so what can I do?

I am not one of that guys who would say 'I'm not gay! I'm as straight as a table!!!' Or the ones who'd say 'He's my best friends boyfriend I will hide my feeling forever and let them be happy together!'

Of course I won't go running tell them, but if they ask me I'll just say it right there and then... I am completly in love with Lee Chanhee!

I can't stop it so why should I hurt myself denying it?

Today we are going to have lunch together, me, Changjo, Chunji and Ricky, then make some shopping and then go to the cinema.

We got to the restaurant and Ricky sat beside me in front of Changjo who was sat beside Chunji, which meant Chunji was in front of me and I would get a good sign of his beautiful eyes.

We ordered our food and as we ate I couldn't stop staring at Chunji's lips.

They are so beautiful and kissable!

At some time through the meal I saw Changjo grabbing some napkin and leaning in to clean a little bit of sauce that was in Chunji's upper lip.

Any bit of jeaulousy that could have built in me, faded as I saw Chunji smiling sweetly at Changjo.

His smile always made me realize how happy he was... I wanted to see him smiling like that, always!

We shared our food with each other as we talked and laughed and when we were done we got up to pay.

Changjo and Chunji fought for a bit over who payed for Chunji's lunch, Changjo winning and paying.

Then, we went shopping and after one hour and a half at the mall, Changjo had bought himself a new black sweatshirt and new sneakers, Ricky bought a new tshirt and Chunji had bought at least a piece of cloth in each store we visited.

He bought a white shirt and a grey mesh jacket, a blue tshirt, some light jeans with dark blue stains and pink sneakers.

chunji_collection_teen_top_by_hitsukarin

 

I was the only one who hadn't bought anything yet.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Find him something cute!" Changjo said kissing Chunji's cheek and poiting at me.

"I'm going too!" Ricky yelled and followed Changjo.

"Okay, let's find something pretty for you!" Chunji grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest store.

We went through a few sections before he stopped in front of a black leather t-shirt, that looked cool.

He took it and pushed me to the changing room.

"Go in and change, I'll be right here!" He said with a wide smile.

Anyone could see how much he loved shopping.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and went to change.

When I came out Chunji was gone.

I looked around but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Byunghun!" I turned around to see Chunji with some red jeans in hand.

He handed me the jeans "The tshirt looks good now try it with this!"

He pushed me back inside and I laghed, changing into the red jeans.

I opened the curtain and Chunji checked out the whole outfit.

"I think it looks pretty good!" Chunji got inside the changing room and turned me to the mirror.

I looked my reflection up and down. I like the clothes.

My hair was a bit messed up because of the changing of shirts.

Chunji adjusted some parts of my pants and shirt and came face to face with me.

"May I?" He asked pointing at my hair.

"Sure!" I nodded.

He pulled my fringe to my face and combed the rest of my hair with his fingers.

I watched in the mirror as his fingers moved in my hair in an amazing way. It feel really nice.

He totally changed my hairstyle but I liked it.

"You should die your hair so that it would match your jeans!" He said with a gentle smile and I laughed softly.

I looked at his face and my eyes met his.

He was looking intensly at me and I loved the soft look in his eyes.

"Chanhee..." I muttered.

He smiled again "I think it looks amazing! Are you taking the clothes?"

I nodded feeling the need to kiss him.

I watched as his parted lips moved as he talked.

"Then change and let's go meet them... The film will start soon!" He said leaving the changing  room.

I changed and payed for the clothes while Chunji called Changjo and then we went to meet them by the cinema,

Chunji told us he had already chosen the film so we bought the ticket, the popcorns and the drinks and went in.

I was sat in between Chunji and Ricky, while Changjo was beside on Chunji's other side holding his hand.

Half past the movie as I slid my hand inside the popcorn packet, I felt Chunji's hand brush against mine.

He quickly pulled his hand away, but for the second I felt it, it was warm and his skin was soft.

I wanted to hold his hand.

When I looked at him, he looked back at the movie.

I swear I could see him blushing, but I could see much because of the darkness of the cinema.

I took the popcorn into my mouth and kept on watching the movie.

It was a Romantic Comedy.

In the movie there were two guys who had fallen for the same girl. One of the guys was dating her. Her boyfriend loved her but she was in love with the other guy, so when the other guy did a move when her, she broke up with her boyfriend and they lived happy ever after... But the other guy never spoke to them again.

We laughed most of the time since it was a comedy and as we came out of the cinema the others kept on repeating the funny parts and laughing while I could only think of of the romance story between the characters.

She liked him all along after all... Should I try my luck and make a move on Chunji?

What if he likes me? What if he doesn't? Will Changjo never talk to us again?

I wasn't scared...  I was confused about what I sould do!

I didn't want anybody to get hurt, event though that was kind of impossible in this situation...

But I could still try my best!

 

~ DECEMBER/ 1 MONTH LATER ~

 

It was so cold!

I had a beanie in my head, a buttoned up jacket, a sweater under it and two long sleeved shirts under it and I could still feel the cold breeze through my body.

I was walking to school on my own because Chunji and Changjo decided it was the best time to have at 7:30 in freaking the morning and only remembered they had to pick me up when I called them!

They told me their alarm was broken and I should get going or I'll be really late, but I could hear Chunji's muffled moans and shaky breaths.

Since the next bus was too late and Ricky was sick so I had to walk by myself.

At least this gave me time to think... It was getting harder ti be around Chunji without wanting to grab him and kiss him hard right there and then.

But I knew I couldn't...

At first it was only a crush and I thought it would go away but it got stronger!

They say you can know that it's true love if you've liked that person for at least three months... I like Chunji for two months and a half,I think I can tell already!

I do really love him...

This is so frustrating!

I looked at my clock 8:30! I was getting really late and it was getting colder!

I should really worry about getting there without freezing first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chunji and Changjo skipped the first class and only came to the second!

Chunji greeted me as if nothing happened but as he sat down and saw my red nose his expression turned a bit more worried.

"Did you catch much cold?" He asked looking sincerely worried.

"Just a bit!" I said trying to sound convincing enough.

"I'm sorry..." He looked down.

"It's okay! Don't worry too much about it... Was the any good at least?"

Chunji blsuhed surprised at my bluntness and Niel, that has been sitting beside me hearing all the conversation burst out laughing.

"Yah! Ahn Daniel!" Chunji pushed Niel, making him nearly fall off the chair.

The teacher walked in and requested silence making us all quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~

After classes were over, Changjo came to meet me and Chunji at the parking lot.

"Hey L.Joe want a ride home?" He asked greeting me.

I glared at him "That would be nice... But if you'd rather send me out into the cold that's also okay!"

Changjo laughed while Chunji looked like he was feeling guilty.

We got in the car and Chunji started driving.

Changjo turned around to face me "Tomorrow it's Christmas night and since any of us can spend it with their families, would you and Ricky come to our house and spend it with us?"

"Oh! Sure!" I smiled "Thank you Changjo!"

I was happy me and Changjo still shared this deep friendship after all this time I've been living in America.

"Oh speaking of Ricky does he feel better?" Chunji asked noticing Ricky wasn't there with us.

"I think so... But I haven't spoke to him since I left the appartment this morning... Would you like to visit him and check it yourselves? I think that will make him happy..."

"Sounds good!" Chunji smiled to me through the car mirror.

He parked the car in front of our appartment and we went up.

"Hello?" I said as I walked in "Ricky?

There was loud music coming from our shared bedroom.

Once we walked in Ricky was in his PJ's dancing hard to the beat of the song playing.

His moves were amazing and he danced amazingly good!

He had his back turned to us as he danced so he only noticed as he did a spin.

When he came face to face with us he got a shock, taking a step backwards and tripping over some unwashed shirt discharged on the ground.

He fell on his and pulled the bed's blanket over himself to cover his PJ's.

"Yeah... He seems pretty sick to me..." Changjo commented making all of us laugh and Ricky blush.

 

--------------------------------------------

Angel: Okay so I think Chunji looked pretty HOT on that outfit what do you think? What about L.Joe's Rocking outfit?? HOT *.* I love his hairstyle!!!

So we did one more chapter we'll try to make one more for today but firstly I (Angel) will finally update/finnish my INFINITE one shot :c Let us know what you think!! Thank you for the subscriptions and upvotes! And the COMMENTS OFC!!! :p WE LOVE YOU ALL <3!!!