No More Lies

We Don't Choose To Love...

~ L.Joe POV ~ 

As I was running to the coffee shop I suddenly saw Yongguk walking on the other side of the street.

I pushed my hoodie up but to no vail as I noticed him crossing the street and walking up to me.

"Hey L.Joe!"

"Hi Yongguk..." I wasn't really in the mood to talk to him right now. 

"Can I ask you a question?" I wasn't liking where this was heading. 

"Sure!"

"Where do you live?" He smirked.

"In an appartment nearby, why?" I answered simply not wanting to give much detail to it.

"Just wondering! Do you share it with someone, or do you live by yourself?"

"I share it with a friend!" I didn't know what he wanted with this, but I would not give him much information about it 'cause after what he did to Ricky, god knows why or when, but he could always use it in his favour if needed.

"Do you still talk to Changjo?" This one caught me off guard.

"Yeah, sometimes, when I see him..." I didn't lie 'cause he'd notice, but I didn't tell the whole truth either.

"Is your friend, who shares an appartment with you, named Ricky?" I just nodded.

"Zelo told me, he saw Ricky with Changjo at the park yesterday!"

I pretended to be surprised as I wanted to see how much of that story he would tell me.

"Ricky publicly told Changjo that he liked you and not him!"

Just then did I realize... I couldn't let him realize I knew... For Changjo's, Ricky's and Ricky's brother well being, I had to pretend I didn't know what was going on.

"Yeah... He confessed to me some weeks ago and Changjo told me he liked him... Such a shame..." I looked at my phone avoiding his gaze.

, 11:08 already I had to get to Chunji quickly.

I was about to open my mouth to tell him I had to go when he spoke.

"So you're still close to Changjo for him to confess something like that to you..."

"Kind of..." I didn't know what to answer him anymore.

I was just thinking that I had to get to that coffee shop somehow.

"You know Byunghun, I have eyes and ears all over your school..."

I was too absorded in hiding the fact that I was lying to him and finding a way to go meet with Chunji to even notice where I was going.

I suddenly felt myself being pushed against a cold wall.

"I want to hit you because you are a just like him... But on the other hand, you stole his boyfriend! So you kind of did some work for me, you helped me break his tiny little heart into pieces... Thanks to Ricky, twice in a row! And it's always the worst when coming from your long time best friend right?"

My heart was beating fast and my breath was caught in my throat.

To say that I was scared would be an understatment...

I was frightned... I had seen what he had done to some people a few years ago when we were just kids... I could only imagine what he could do now...

Besides... Now that he knew about Chunji and I, he knew my weak point... He knew how to hurt me...

I had to turn the tables...

"You really think I care about Chunji.... You really don't know me! Well, as you said, it's always worst coming from a friend! So I took the initiative! This way I could hurt both him and his boyfriend! After all I was always good at stealing his girlfriends!"

I was happy with how good that lie had came out.

"Wow... You were so realistic I almost believed you! If those were your true intentions and if that was always your plan! I would make sure you joined B.A.P once again because that would have been some skilled thinking right there! But unfortunatly for you, I know you all too well!"

I was really starting to fear for my life now!

"You were always way too sweet but we accepted you in our group anyway! And there you go! Oh too sweet to leave a friend behind right? You couldn't turn your back on Changjo! And you wouldn't be brave enough to hurt him so much either! You really are a too! Oh! And you know what? You think I don't know it was you who fought me in that party to save them? I know pretty well it was you and..."

During this he slammed me three times against the wall but soon enough I heard two smacking sounds and felt Yongguk's grip on my shirt loosing it's tightness before watching him fall straight to the floor.

As soon as he wasn't in front of me anymore, I was able to see C.A.P and Niel looking worriedly at me.

C.A.P had a big piece of wood in his hand which I assume he used to smack Yongguk's head.

We were  all standing there looking at each other until Niel brought us out of it.

"Let's go! Before he wakes up!"

We all started running away quickly and stopped at a park nearby.

We were able to catch our breath and as soon as I could talk I explained the situation to them.

"Everything I said about Chunji it's a lie! You know I care a lot about him!"

C.A.P cut me off.

"Don't worry man! We know! We won't tell him anything! But I think, he might still be waiting for you at the coffee shop!" He pointed to the other side of the street and I could see Chunji sitting in a table by the window leaning on his arm with an upset face.

"Thanks! See ya later!"

I took a run for it and entered the coffee shop sitting in front of Chunji.

"It's 11:30... You're late again..."

Before he could say anything else I crashed my lips on his in a passionate kiss.

How I missed those lips!

As I pulled away he blushed deeply looking at the floor.

We received some nasty looks from some people sitting at the coffee shop tables but I could see the waiter smiling sweetly.

I grabbed him by his wrist, only giving him a few seconds to pick up his phone and wallet from the table before pulling him outside.

"It really is a long story... I'll tell you while we take a walk?" I offered my hand and he intertwined his fingers on mine.

We started walking around the park, hand in hand, and soon I started from the beggining explaining every single detail to him so that there wouldn't be more lies...

So that there wouldn't be more reasons why it wouldn't work between us!

Because I want it to work!

I need it to work!

 

--------

A/N: Well, short chapter! Sorry :s Just so I'd update you!!! TT.TT
Hope you're liking the story!!