I Didn't Mean It!

We Don't Choose To Love...

A/N: Changrick shippers!!! I am sorry to destroy it like this!!! >.< I promise it will be coming reallyyyyy soon  :p

-------------------------------------

 

~ L.Joe POV ~

"I swear that if when Changjo confesses, Ricky says that he is in love with me, I'll pack my bags and go back to America..."

"I'm glad there's nothing here to stop you..." I heard Chunji's voice from the door.

I turned to face him, the pain in his eyes made me shiver.

"Chunji what are you doing here?"

"Ricky let me in... I came to see you, since you haven't spent much time with me lately... You're always with either, Ricky, Changjo, or both..."

I could tell he was fighting back the tears... Gosh, I am the king of hurting people...

"Yah Chanhee!" I walked to him, throwing my arms around him.

I was surprised that he allowed me to hug him.

"What's going on Byunghun? I don't think things will work like this... You are too far away..."

"What do you mean?"  I was really scared to loose him.

"I feel like you are loosing interest in me..." He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"No Chanhee please... I'm sorry that I've been so distant! It has nothing to do with you, I love you and we can make it work! I promise!"

"Then what does it have to do with? Other things shouldn't interfer with our relationship! If you want to keep this, you have to learn how to manage other things without having to put me aside!"

What he said hurt me deep inside! I never wanted to push him aside! I just didn't want to pull him into the already big mess...

"I can totally do that! I'm sorry..." I said slowly trying hard not to cry.

If we break up everything Changjo went through would have been in vain... And they would have broken up for nothing...

"Byunghun if you want to keep our relationship you have to be honest with me! If anything's bothering you, you can tell me! Actually, no... You are supposed to tell me, and I'm supposed to listen and be there for you when you need me! That's what a relationship, and even friendship is about! Being there when the other needs you! How am I supposed to be there when you don't want me there..."

"I want you there!" I really did want him there! I just didn't want to cause any more trouble than I already did...

"Would you care to explain to me what is going on then?" He asked throwing his arms around my shoulders.

"I'm not sure if I can..." This was true... Changjo didn't want me to tell anyone about his crush on Ricky... And I was too scared to tell him about Ricky's confession... Besides I was still not sure of what that was about either...

"Alright that's your choice... But please... Don't push me aside! I want to spend time with you! I want you to know that you can count on me if you need me! I want you to know I'm there..."

I hugged him tight "I know you are babe... I know you are!"

------------------------------------

It had been two weeks since my talk with Chunji...

I was still trying to manage my time with everything that was going on...

I had been running after Changjo who was trying to find Ricky to explain everything to him and thankfully was able to convince not to say anything just yet...

Today during lunch break when I was walking to first class in the afternoon I passed Chunji in the hallway, he had his things packed up and was walking to the parking lot.

I tried to call him and ask where he was going but he ignored me...

Once I got home I was extremely tired so I just put my phone to charge and went to take a shower.

When I was coming out Ricky came to me and handed me my phone.

"Chunji called, I told him you were showering but you'd call him right after... He sounded kind of sad to me, hyung be careful with what you are doing!"

I quickly looked through my phone.

7 texts and 4 missed calls from Chunji

I opened the first text

From: Bae <3
1:27 PM
Babe where are you? I am already at the coffee shop :)

... I had planned to have lunch with Chunji today... I forgot...

From: Bae <3
1:42 PM
I tried to call but you didn't answer :c I'll order for my food now, I'm really hungry, I won't order for yours cuz I don't know if you're almost here or not and I don't want it to get cold...


From: Bae <3
2:01 PM
Byunghun, met Ricky here... He said he came to have lunch with his friends because you were with Changjo... You forgot didn't you?


From: Bae <3
2:46 PM
I already had lunch, by myself... And left... Thank you Byunghun... Don't bother texting me back...

I immediatly skipped the next two and for the last one...

From: Bae <3
3:28 PM

I'm not going to the last two classes... So I can't give you a ride home, as I said before, this is not working, I'm really sorry Byunghun... Don't think this is easy for me because I'm really hurting right now... But I seriously can't deal with it anymore... It's over...

I couldn't believe this... I destroyed my relationship with the only person I ever really loved...

--------------------------

I spent the rest of the week trying to talk to Chunji but he would just pass me by and pretend he doesn't know me.

On friday I was sick of it I was going to talk to Chunji either he wants it or not!

I didn't even know where Changjo and Ricky were, and honestly I didn't care anymore! I just needed to find Chunji and fix things with him...

The rest of the students seemed to be pretty happy that now there was only one gay couple in the school... Niel and Minsoo...

Niel... That's it! I need to find Niel!

On our lunch break I asked Niel to talk to him and although he looked a bit mad at me he agreed.

"What do you need hyung?" He wasn't being exactly nice, but at least he wasn't being mean either.

"Niel, I know you are Chunji's friend and he must have told you everything! But please! Talk to him and make him listen to me! I want to explain everything with every single detail! I want him to know why I have been acting so weird! I want to fix things with him! I really do love him... Please Niel please!" I was almost begging and my eyes were a bit teary.

He seemed to notice that I was being honest because he nodded and smiled a bit.

"I'll see what I can do... But I can't promise you anything... Just... Don't hurt him anymore okay?"

I nodded and hugged him!

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I then saw Niel leave to pick up his food and sit next to Chunji while I sat eating alone but glancing at their table every once in a while.

I promise to be honest and tell you everything from now on Chunji...

Well, if you give me a second chance...