My Old Life

We Don't Choose To Love...

~L.Joe POV ~

I was walking around the streets of Seoul. 5 years had passed but everything was like I remembered it. I smiled at the memories.

I used to run around this streets screaming, playing with my friends, and the neighbours would come to the window and tell us to shut up 'cause it was already midnight.

My friends... How are they right now? Would they recognize me? Would they even remember me?

I really hated having to leave... I was mad at my parents for a week and didn't talk to them. Now that I am 18 they can do nothing about it... I decided to come back and finish my last year of high school with my old friends.

My thoughts were interrupted by some guy who was running and bumped into me.

I was ready to yell at him but he looked much younger than me and was obviously scared of something

I helped him up "Are you okay?"

He nodded looking around with a worried expression.

"Can I help you?" I asked with concern.

"N... No!" He stuttered as a guy came running towards us.

The guy pulled his fist up as if he was going to punch the kid next to me, but the kid run away and his punch flied directly to my face.

I grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall "Dude, what the... Changjo?"

Both our eyes widened.

"L.Joe what the heck are you doing here?" I put him back on the ground and he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back.

“I turned eighteen, there’s nothing my parents can do now so I decided to come back and finish my last year of school with my old friends” I smiled brightly “I got a part time job, got some money so now I was searching for an apartment!”

“That's Awsome! Did you find one already?” He smiled back.

“Yeah, I already unpacked my bags so I decided to come get some fresh air... But I was interrupted by some guy who bumped into me… Why were you chasing the kid?” I pushed him playfully.

“He dropped milk on my new jacket because of a stupid bet he made with his friends” He showed me his milk stained jacket and I chuckled.

“Don’t laugh it’s not funny!” He pushed me.

“So… How are our old friends?” I asked curious.

“Oh… Well…” He looked uncomfortable “I’ll tell you about them later… Now I’ll show you the apartment I bought for myself last year” He said proudly.

We walked to a building and he pulled out his key and opened the door.

We walked up the stairs since there was no elevator, but luckily he lived on the first floor.

He opened the door and we walked in.

The apartment wasn’t that big but had enough space for someone to live comfortable.

Changjo quickly showed me where everything was.

It had a living room with a double sized bed, which was also Changjo’s room.

kantary-ayutthaya-guest-room-big.jpg

One bathroom.

Guest-room-bath-decorating-ideas.jpg

And one kitchen.

kitchen-cabinets-modern-dark-wood-039a-s

The apartment was extremely clean what surprised me. From what I remember Changjo was really messy.

Oh well… Who cares? Maybe he’s finally learning something.

"Where did you get money for this?"

"Well... My roommate gave me a little help!"

Roommate? This surprised me...

There's no other bedroom's and there's only a double sized bed on the living room...

This probably means he sleeps with his roommate...

Well, his choice... And who am I to question his choices?

Then we heard the door open.

“Changjo are you home already?” It was a guy’s voice, but I didn’t recognize it.

We both turned around to look at the boy.

I didn’t remember him he’s probably Changjo's roommate.

The boy looked at me with a surprised face.

Changjo walked to the boy and put an arm around his waist.

“Chunji this is L.Joe an old friend that left the town 5 years ago and now decided to come back…"He said with an hint of teasing in his voice which made me crack a smile.

"L.Joe this is Chunji… My boyfriend!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's too short :s but it's just the first chapter, the others will be bigger (we hope :S)
But anyways what did you think? Is it good? :) We hope you like it!!! Thanks to our subscribers we'll do everything we can to please you ;)

AngelMegMaslow:
This story is a collab with NicoleMikiAddison you should check on her stories too ^^
Thanks to you all ;) Much love!!!!!