Party

We Don't Choose To Love...

ATTENTION: We do NOT hate B.A.P!!! Actually, they are one of our favourite bands... We just needed some bad guys and Yongguk and Zelo seemed like the right guys! So we decided to use B.A.P, but we LOVE THEM!!!

 

---------------------------------------------

 

~ L.Joe POV ~

 

What are they doing here?

I turned around so that he couldn’t see my face.

I grabbed Ricky’s arm and pulled him away.

“Where are we going Byunghyun?” Ricky asked as he pulled my sleeve.

“… Ah, I don’t know…” I stopped.

He was right… Neither of us has been here before and this was giant so it we couldn’t know where the bar was.

I looked around once again but saw nothing that could lead to a bar.

“Hm… I’m sorry…” I said to a guy that passed close to me with two drinks “Could you tell me where the bar is?”

He smiled “Sure! Walk in that direction…” He signaled to the where he came from trying not to spill his drink “And somewhere ahead, you’ll find stairs and a signal saying ‘Bar’ the bar’s down the stairs…”

“Thank you!” I smiled to the guy and grabbed Ricky’s arm once again “Let’s go!”

Ricky followed me as I walked to where the guy indicated and found the signal and the stairs.

We walked down the stairs and we finally found the bar.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I took it out but I didn’t recognize the ID.

“A beer!” I said to Ricky and he did as I told him and ordered a Coke for him and a beer for me while I talked on the phone.

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“L.Joe? It’s Chunji… Where are you? We waited for you for a good 5 minutes!” He said but I could barely hear him because of the noise and I could hear some screaming from the other line.

“I’m sorry… We kind of… Got lost…”

“It’s fine… Look, neither I nor Changjo can stay at the party… There are some..” I was able to catch a scream from Changjo saying‘ You’ on the background “Problems… We’re already out here with our friends! But you can stay if you want to…”

“No, we’re not staying, we’re going with you guys if you don’t mind…”

“Sure we don’t mind!” He said sweetly.

I suddenly felt someone pulling on the back of my shirt and ice falling inside. “… I’ll be there in a minute!” I said before hanging up.

I turned around ready to scream at whoever it was, but decided to keep my mouth shut…

“Hey L.Joe, what are you doing here didn’t you say you had plans?”

I was now facing Yongguk and Zelo… Great… Just great…

“Hi guys…” I forced myself to smile “Well… This were my plans, I didn’t know you guys were also coming to this party…”

“Who are you with? Why don’t you stay with us?” Zelo smiled.

“Actually I’m leaving… There is a problem and I’ll have to go, I’m sorry! But we can meet in some other day right?”

“Already?” They both asked “It’s not even 10 PM yet! You didn’t even get to enjoy the party…” Yongguk added.

“Yeah, I know!” I scratched the back of my head “But I really can’t stay… Maybe you guys can tell me latter about the party right?” I smiled at them.

“Sure we’ll do… And we’ll make you regret leaving!” Zelo said now also smiling.

“I bet you’ll do… You didn’t change a thing since I left!” My phone rang again and I looked at it, again, it didn't recognize the ID.

It must be Chunji…

“I really have to go now, I’m sorry!” I slide my phone back in my pocket and in that moment I heard one of the new guys of Zelo and Yongguk’s group scream from the top of the stairs.

“Hey guys! The is here… And he brought his boyfriend!”

… Changjo and Chunji…

Yongguk turned to Zelo and smirked “The party officially started!” He muttered before the both of them quickly made their way up stairs.

I looked behind me searching for Ricky… When I found him I saw him looking at me with a stunned and scared expression.

“Your friends with them? They’re bad people! Aren’t you going to do something for Changjo and Chunji? They’re your friends…” I could tell Ricky was really scared.

I looked around desperate knowing I couldn’t let them hurt Changjo and Chunji.

I saw a black hoodie in the bar counter.

“Come with me!” I said to Ricky.

 I passed by the hoodie and quickly grabbed it and pulled it over my head as I started  running upstairs.

I could hear some guy yelling behind me and probably wanting his hoodie back, but I couldn’t care less!

Ricky accompanied a little behind me.

“Ricky I’ll need your help now… Stay really close to me so that I can grab the drinks…”

Ricky gulped but nodded

I covered my head with the hood, that was too big for me so only my mouth and a bit of my nose were visible, and made my way behind Yongguk who was threatening Changjo.

Changjo didn’t look scared…

Until the moment when Yongguk lifted his fist to punch him right in the face…

I quickly grabbed Yongguk by the hair and pulled him down.

He screamed and tried to kick me but I pulled him down turned him around and punched his stomach.

 “Leave them alone…” I said in between greeted teeth so that my voice would sound a bit different but not too forced.

 “Why are you hiding?” He tried to pull my hood “Coward!”

I grabbed his arm and twisted in a quick movement at the same time I took Ricky’s Coke and poured some on Yongguk’s face.

He groaned at his burning eyes.

If they knew who I was, everything would be over and I would also be their target…

Ever since I was 11 I did everything I could to join their group so that I wouldn’t be bullied and would be protected by them.

They tested me and everything and I passed all the tests along with Changjo and we joined the group together… It was Changjo who suggested the name to our group… B.A.P!

Best Absolute Perfect!

And now he was out… I’m sorry for him but I can still be both his friend and theirs, so I’ll do everything I can to maintain both my friendships…

They made me learn Karate so that I could protect myself and the other members of the group.

Now that I think about it... We sound more like a gang or something...

I quickly kicked Yongguk’s knee making him fall to the ground and stepped on his stomach so that he would stay on the ground before grabbing Ricky’s wrist with one hand and Changjo’s with the other and started running away.

As I passed by Chunji I quickly whispered a ‘Come!’ and kept on running as he and some other guys followed.

We run a few meters and stopped by a park…

I sat on the bench and Changjo pulled the hood of my head.

“L.Joe? God! Thank you…” He sighed.

I laughed still trying to catch my breath from running “It’s fine!”

Chunji walked to me and hugged me.

“Thank you so much L.Joe… These guys are s!”

“It’s okay Chunji, of course I wouldn’t stand there watching!” I patted his back and winked at him as he pulled away.

One of the guys that followed us cleaned his throat to call our attention.

“Oh… Of course, I’m sorry… Byunghun these are Niel and Minsoo! Guys this is Byunghun…” Chunji presented the two guys to me and they offered me their hands for me to shake.

“Call me L.Joe!”

I rather people calling me L.Joe, because Byunghun was my past… Now I’m L.Joe… Lee Byunghun stayed in America…

“C.A.P!” The guy glanced over to Chunji "Call me C.A.P! I hate it when people call me Minsoo."

“Yeah, C.A.P whatever…” Chunji whispered and rolled his eyes.

“These are the friends we told you about…” Changjo commented.

"There!" We heard someone shout and when we looked back there were 4 guys running towards us.

We just had time to get up from the bench and start running before all of us went separate ways...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait but we're on holidays right now so it's kinda harder to post :s
We hope you like it and still have the pacience to read our storie :p the 'action' is almost starting just one or two more chapters...

Thank you to our new followers ;) and thank you for the comments <3 Saranghae!