Old Friends

We Don't Choose To Love...
~ L.Joe POV ~
 
“L.Joe is that you?” I heard a familiar voice.
 
I turned around to face the person who was calling me.
 
They changed so much… I hadn’t seen them for 5 years and now I was face to face with them again.
 
“Hey!” I smiled.
 
My group… My old friends… They were all here except for Changjo… Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo… But there were two other faces I didn’t know yet.
 
“Hi…” Youngjae gave me his always bright smile… It was still as bright as the day I left… “What are you doing here? When did you come back?”
 
“I came back yesterday! My parents stayed in America so I’m living in an apartment in Gangnam.”
 
“That’s pretty cool…” Daehyun commented “I now live by myself in an apartment close to Gangnam too!”
 
“You left that big house your parents lived in?” I asked wide eyes.
 
Daehyun lived in a big mansion. His parents were rich, but he always said he wanted to earn his own money and live by himself.
 
“I told you… I always wanted this!” He smiled proudly.
 
I laughed, he always got what he wanted.
 
“How did the group go after I left?” I already knew the answer ‘cause Changjo had already told me but I wanted to hear it from them.
 
“Well… Remember the promise we made to always stay together, stick up for each other and never accept new members to our group?”
 
“Yeah!” I looked at him expectant.
 
“We changed the rules a little… You left, so we were only five since then… One year later, Changjo was also out… I don’t know if you already meet Changjo!”
 
I nodded.
 
“So you must know the reason?”
 
I nodded again.
 
“After that we were only four so we decided to let two more members in… Youngjae and Daehyun presented Jongup and Himchan to us!” He pointed at the two boys “But we can accept you back if you want?” Yongguk finished his explanation and smiled to me.
 
“I don’t know… I’m in a different school now!” I said rubbing the back of my head.
 
“Really? In what school?” Zelo cocked an eyebrow.
 
“Korean Arts High School!”
 
“That’s the same school Changay is in right?” Yongguk made a look of disgust “Why are you even in that school? You never cared about music, or acting, or whatever…”
 
Did they really made up that nickname for him? Like seriously? They are still so childish!
 
“I want to be a model…” I lied thinking of what Ricky had said to me when I told him I was going to that school.
 
I didn’t know if I should tell them that I was still friends with Changjo.
 
“Seriously?” They all started laughing.
 
“What?” I asked as I pushed Yongguk.
 
“I just never thought you’d want to be a model… I mean why a model?”
 
“I don’t know… I just… Think it would be fun!” I said trying to sound as credible as possible.
 
“Do you want to go to a party tomorrow night?” Zelo changed the subject.
 
“Tomorrow night? Ah…” I suddenly remembered that Changjo had already invited me. “I’m sorry I can’t go tomorrow… I have something planned already.”
 
“What? Seriously? You just got here yesterday and you already have plans? What do you have planned that you can’t go to a party with us?” Daehyun asked pretending to be upset.
 
“I’ll just hang out with some friends but if I can, I’ll go to the party with you! I changed my phone number so I’ll give you my new number and you can send me the information by sms right?”
 
“Sure!” Yongguk said taking his phone from his pocket and handing it to me.
 
I saved my number in his phone and he gave it to the others.
 
“It was good to see you L.Joe! I’m glad you’re back… Think about our offer of coming back to the group, it would be cool!”  Yongguk said starting to walk away with the others.
 
“I’ll think about it!” I smiled “Bye!” I waved goodbye to him and just then I notice how late it was already. It was dark.
 
I decided to go back home.
 
When I got there Ricky was just like last night… On the sofa watching TV and eating some chips.
 
“Don’t you ever do anything different at night?” I chuckled.
 
“Not really…” He looked sad.
 
“Why don’t you hang out with your friends?” I asked now feeling bad for him.
 
“Well… I don’t really have that much friends! I have friends, they’re just not the party type I guess…” He turned the TV off and looked at his feet.
 
“I guess I’ll have to take you to a party someday then…” I smiled to him and he looked up, his eyes brightening up.
 
“Really? Thank you…” He got up from the couch and hugged me.
 
“It’s fine… I’ll be making a call now and then I’ll go to bed alright?”
 
“Sure… I’ll just finish the show I was watching and then I’ll also go to bed!” He turned the TV on again.
 
I walked to the balcony and dialed a number on my phone.
 
“Hello?” I heard Changjo’s voice on the other line.
 
“Hey Changjo it’s L.Joe… Do you think I could bring a friend with us tomorrow night?”
 
“Sure… How old is he? Do you think he can get in the club?”
 
“I think so… He looks young, but he is the same age as you! His name is Yoo ChangHyun.”
 
“Ricky?” Changjo asked surprised.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yah! Another chapter... This one is a bit crappy but don't worry, it will get more interesting as the story starts developing!!! Thanks for the comments and subscriptons!!!
Let us know what  you think ^^
<3 Saranghae!!!!!!