Caring

We Don't Choose To Love...

~ L.Joe POV ~

 

I don’t think they followed, but yet I kept running not wanting to get caught.

I found some dark corner and I slowly hide behind some trash cans.

Suddenly I felt someone covering my mouth and turning me around. I was relieved when I saw Chunji’s face.

“God damn Chunji!” My heart was beating fast.

“Sorry! Didn’t mean to scare you…” He took his hand away from my mouth.

“Where are the others?” I whispered.

“I don’t know… I lost Changjo at the park… He went by the trees and I ran out… Niel and C.A.P must have run to their car, it was parked nearby…”

“What about Ricky?” I asked worriedly. If something happened to him it would be my fault since it was my idea of inviting him to the party and I was the one who got him into this mess by messing with them.

“I think he went with Changjo… But I’m not sure… We can find him later, now we have to get out of here!” He grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

We went to his car and when we were both inside he locked the doors.

“Okay, what now?” I asked.

“Let’s drive around trying to find them… Try calling them, I doubt they’ll answer but we could try anyways.” He said and pointed at my phone.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call Changjo but he didn’t pick up so I tried Ricky.

“Ricky? Oh my gosh… Are you okay? Where are you?” I asked quickly.

“I… I… Don’t quite know! I tried to follow Changjo ‘cause I didn’t want to be left alone but I lost him…” He said sounding scared.

“Can you tell me more a less where you are? Like what can you see? Trees? Road?” I tried my best to keep calm.

If anything happened to him it would be my fault... I had to find him.

“I see… Oh wait… WAIT!” I heard him scream and I could hear he was running.

“Ricky? What’s going on? Did they find you?”

I had no response I just heard a car door opening and then closing and Ricky talking to someone.

“Ufff! Okay, I’m in a taxi right now, on my way home, where are you?” A wave of relief went through me as I heard those words from Ricky.

“I’m in Chunji’s car… Chunji, he’s going home, maybe we should go too and try to contact Changjo again when we get there…” Chunji nodded and started driving to his apartment still looking a bit worried.

“Ricky, I’m going to Chunji’s and Changjo’s apartment so that we can wait for Changjo or go and save him if it’s the case!” I heard Ricky chuckling akwardly on the other line “In the best scenario he’ll be already home safely!”

“Okay, I’ll be waiting for you then… See you later and good luck!” Ricky said before hanging up.

As we got to their apartment the door was locked which meant Changjo wasn’t home yet.

We got in and Chunji went to get some hot chocolate.

I sat on the couch and waited for Chunji to come back and when he did I took my phone out so that we could call Changjo.

Still no answer.

I could tell Chunji was getting extremely worried, he couldn’t stop walking around the room with the hot chocolate in his hands.

“Calm down Chunji he’ll be alright!” I put my hot chocolate on the coffee table and got up taking his hand and pulling him to the couch next to me.

“I don’t know L.Joe… What if they get him? They’ll beat him up! It happened once… He got home covered in bruises and scars… It was horrible and I’m afraid it will happen again…”

“Hey…” I took his cup from his hands and put it down on the table next to mine “It won’t happen… He’ll be back in a few minutes like nothing ever happened okay?” I took him in my arms and hugged him tightly.

I felt him nodding his head.

We stayed like that for a minute or so and then he pulled away.

It was like I was struck by a cold breeze. Just now did I realize, he was really warm.

I sipped on my hot chocolate feeling the hot liquid going down my system but still not being able to replace the warmth from Chunji's body.

I just hope Changjo will be home with no bruises… Just with a big smile.

He leaned his body in mine and his head on my shoulder. I threw my arm around his shoulders and he muttered a ‘Thank you!’ we stayed like that for a good 15 minutes.

Right now the house was really silent. I could only hear Chunji’s breathing and when I looked at him, he was quietly sleeping.

I took the blanket that was folded on the arm couch and threw it over him.

I waited for about an hour looking at Chunji’s sleeping face. Changjo was really lucky…Chunji was nice, beautiful and funny, he really could make both girls and guys fall in love with him.

When I heard the turn of the door lock, I softly got up laying Chunji on the couch with his head on a pillow to make sure he was comfortable and walked to the door. Changjo got in quietly and turned to me.

“Where’s Chunji?” He asked quickly and obviously worried.

“He’s sleeping on the couch…" I pointed at Chunji on the couch "Are you okay?” 

“I’m fine, thank you so much L.Joe for taking care of him…” He hugged me.

“He was the one who found me and gave me a ride.” I said and chuckled now feeling more relieved “He was really worried about you!”

“Yeah! He’s always worried… I hate making him worried…” He looked at the ground “Byunghun do you want me to keep you company home? Or you could sleep here?” He pointed at the couch.

“No Changjo, it’s okay… Go to sleep, I’ll be going home, Ricky’s waiting for me!”

“Are you sure? If you need anything just call me, alright?”

I nodded and hugged him goodbye.

“Goodnight!” I said and waved before he closed the door.

I walked to my apartment thinking of what happened tonight.

They really care for each other...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait :c
This chapter is pretty short... We're sorry :p

AngelMegMaslow:
My computer went to be fix and it will take awhile :( so I hope you can and will wait for our next post ^^  We'll write the next post right in the day my computer comes back okay? Promise ^.^

Thank you to our readers and subscrubers!!! Please leave a comment :D We'll be waiting ;) Thank youuuuu for reading :p We hope you like our story!!!