Over You

We Don't Choose To Love...

A/N: Wow..... It's been a while... We have been working on updating this fic but we're having a hard time! But today I'm sick so I decided I'd give you an update! I don't know when we'll update again! But we're truly trying!!! :) This chapter will probably be a bit short but we'll see :) Hope you enjoy it anyway!!! ^.^ 

There will be a bit of Changrick before all the drama starts! ;p So I'll skip another month and start things now ^.^ This one will be REALLY short! Like  Teaser! For the drama starting next chapter!

----------------

~ Ricky POV ~

It had been almost a month since I slept with Changjo and he hadn't said a thing about my confession like I asked him!

But he still treated me like his best friend... Gave me bear hugs! Kissed my cheek!

He was even more affectionate if you ask me!

Maybe he feels bad that he can't love me...

But well... I can live with the bit more of attention he gives me now!

 

~ Changjo POV ~

It's been almost a month and I still can't get Ricky out of my head.

Since that night that I can't put things together...

How could I never notice! It was pretty obvious actually!

Maybe because I was too distracted with... Chunji...

Just now did I realized the large amount of time I hadn't had Chunji in my head except for the times he was right in front of me, or talking to me on the phone!

Besides the times we spent in the same house or together at school I hadn't really thought about him...

Ricky really did it... I was so foccused on figuring things out about Ricky that the things with Chunji and L.Joe didn't really bother me much!

I had started to spend more time with Ricky and sometimes I didn't even see Chunji and L.Joe at school.

They were probably together somewhere else so that they could be lonely... Kissing or more... Who knows?

As I tried to picture scenarios in my head... I realized something... Chunji, during the last month, had slowly left my heart... It didn't hurt that they were together anymore!

I was happy for them now! I could finally be happy for my best friend again and support!

As I saw Ricky on the cafetaria I ran to him and hugged him tight lifting him off the ground!

"Thank you so much Ricky! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thanks to you I think I finally got over Chunji!"

Nothing can ever shine brighter than the huge smile that spread across his face after my words.

"I am so thankful Ricky! Seriously thank you!"

"I'm glad I helped you!" 

I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Here's your prize!"

He was blushing deeply and I realized we were the main attention of the other students in the cafetaria.

"What?" I said before grabbing Ricky's hand and pulling him away with me.

We quickly went to the spot where we always meet up with the others and we talked for the rest of the lunch hour.

I couldn't stop smiling just thinking that I had finally gotten over Chunji without even noticing!

It had been two months after all...

As I laughed and smiled and talked the others were giving me strange looks almost as if I were insane.

Just as we were driving home did I realize when Chunji mentioned it.

"So.... Are you okay?" He asked cautiously.

"Yeah I guess..." I looked at him confused but smiled anyway.

"What's with you today? You're looking so happy! Not that it's a bad thing it's just... You know... Haven't seen you like that in awhile..."

Oh yeah! I had forgotten to tell them! That's why everyone was giving me weird looks!

"Oh it's nothing really! I'm just feeling kind of hyper today!" I smiled brightly.

I decided to tell L.Joe hyung first!

As soon as we got home I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey Changjo what's up?" His voice answered brightly over the phone.

"Hyung!" I said enthusiastically over the phone heading to kitchen and closing the door after me so that Chunji wouldn't hear me "I think I got over Chunji!!" I finally concluded.

He was quiet for a few moments probably trying to process what I just said "Really? Woah... That's great! But like really really or just better then before?"

His voice sounded excited.

"No! I think this time I really got over him! And it was all thanks to Ricky... I think I might be falling for him!"

"Are you serious?" He sounded even more excited now.

I could tell he was happy for me.

"And since Ricky confessed to me last month, I think I might... Have a chance you know?" I said playing with the door of the fridge.

"You totally do... I wish you luck!"

"Thanks hyung... You're the best..."

I heard his laugh on the other line "You're totally lying... I could be way better! You just got no luck!"

"That's true!" I laughed with him!

"You little bastard! I'd slap you if you were next to me!"

I heard a knock on the door.

"Then you may as well slap me tomorrow! I got to go now, I think Chunji hyung wants to cook! See you tomorrow!"

And I hang up quickly unlocking the door for him.

"Why would you lock the door to the kitchen?" He asked looking me weirdly "You are acting extremely weird today Changjo! Even more than normal!"

I laughed at him "Maybe...." And with that I left him alone in the kitchen and went to watch some TV.

Tomorrow, I'll confess to Ricky...