YooChun is back!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//Yoochun POV//

Waa~ its good to be in Korea again, even the air is different than in Japan.
I miss ___________ so much, I wish I could hold her in my arms, hug her tight and kiss her soft lips.
But she has a husband and she's happy, so I need to move on.
Its impossible for me to have her, maybe in our next live.

I drove to her and and JaeJoong's house, and rang the door bell, after about 8 times ringing and 10 minutes waiting I gave up
*they are probably busy or somewhere out *
I walked out and drove to _________' and mine favorite café, when I got there auntie saw me and she instantly hugged me.
''Yoo....*sob*...YooChun, ___________ *sob* she and JaeJoong got into a car accident, *sob* she's there since yesterday!''
*H-How could this be, this little , he promised me to take care of my lovely ____________, I'm so going to make him regard for that *
''Auntie, please tell me in which hospital they are!?''
''they are in SM hospital''
''thank you auntie I'll visit you later on, I'm going to visit them first''
''OK take care YooChun''
''I will!''
*damn _____________ please be alright *
I went into my car and drove to the hospital. When I arrived there ________'s and JaeJoong's parents where outside, the mothers crying, and the fathers not knowing what to do.
They didn't saw me so I run inside and asked for __________'s room they said she's still in surgery, and then I asked for JaeJoong, he was in room 207, so I went there.
I opened the door without knocking, JaeJoong sat up and looked at me full of regard.
''what did you do to her!? You- damn if she don't make it thought I'll kill you!''
''Yoo...Chun, I'm sorry''
''DAMN YOU KIM JAEJOONG, HOW CAN IT HELP _______________ THAT YOU APOLOGICE ON ME!!!''
Sh*t I couldn't control myself anymore, I just shouted at him, right then the doc came in
''How is she?'' I asked before JaeJoong could
''well I have bad news, she.........''

//end of YooChun's POV//