mixed feelings and a smart ! @.@?!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//YooChun POV//

I woke up earlier that morning and drove off to buy a single red rose.
*___________ I hope you will accept my feelings, I love you * I thought to myself.
When I drove to school I heard some students talking
''ya have you heard ___________ is engaged to the son of the Kim cooperation JaeJoong''
''yes they should be get married soon''.

At that moment I thought my heart stopped beating, I walked over to Miyong, she was waiting for __________ like always on the same place.

*how long does she know that? Why didn't she say something to me? * there were thousand questions that I wanted to be answered.
_____________ came with JaeJoong together. They walked over to us.
All of us just looked at each other, no one said anything *i need to go, I cant stand it here*
I gave the rose ________ she looked at me confused ''congratulation'' I said and forced a smile ''I need to go, my friends are waiting for me'' I looked over to JunSu, YunHo and ChangMin.
I looked to JaeJoong and left them alone.

~

At class I couldn't pay attention on lesson, I was just thinking bout her *Yoochun your too late *
I even didn't realize that my teacher was standing in front of me,
''yah park YooChun please pay a bit more attention on my lessons'' she said and was about to leave
I mumbled''whatever''
she turned to me again ''you're staying longer in school today and cleaning the cafeteria''
''is that all'' I asked pissed of that she couldn't leave me with my toughs alone.
Her face went red as she turned around and begin to write notes on the board again.

~Lunchtime~

We 4 were sitting at our usual table
''you still didn't confess to her?!'' YunHo asked me, yes my best friend know why I was like that today, they knew me too well.
''no I'm too late''
''but it looks like she don't want that'' JunSu interrupted
''I don't know, I really don't know, I mean could she have forgiven JaeJoong that easily?''
''than why don't you just tell her, and if she don't accept, just f*uck her, make her pregnant and she have to be with you'' all of us were now looking at ChangMin.
Who knew that our 'Little' ChangMin could be such a ert
''shut up smart '' I snapped and and continued eating my food
''but I will tell her how I really fell bout her''

//end of POV//