YoungJae & JaeHwa

...Between Love & Friendship...

//no one POV//

JaeJoong and ____________ were walking along the beach, when suddenly __________ felt pain and felt on her knees. JaeJoong bent down on her level.
''____-''
''oppa I think it's time!''
''but isn't it a week to early?''
''I know...! oppa please do something...to much pain!''
In one move, JaeJoong took __________ bridal style into the car and speed off to the hospital.
The nurses took her into the surgery room.
After about 4 hour giving birth what seemed like years, die doc came out.
''how is my wife doc?''
''She's fine Mr Kim, just tired. We will her into a normal room soon, it will be room 107. You can go and wait there if you want to.''
''and what about my children?''
''we're going to clean them and bring them to her room.''
''OK thank you doc'' the doc nodded and left.

JaeJoong waited in your room, the nurses pushed your bed in and just a few minutes later you awake.
''Ugh'' you slowly opened your eyes and somehow felt empty.
''___________-ah!''
''oppa...OMO the babies, oppa where are they?!''
JaeJoong smiled.
''you did great, you gave birth darling.''
Just then two nurses came in.
''annyeong haseyo Mr and Mrs Kim. Here are your two cute babies. They handled the one in blue clothes to JaeJoong and the one in Pink clothes to ___________.
''WAAAAAA~ they are so cute~'' JaeJoong beamed, and you smiled happy for having your own family.
''We don't like to interrupt you, but do you know how you want to name the children? We do need it for the paper-work.'' one of the nurses said smiling.
JaeJoong looked to __________,
''what should we name them babe?''
''Uhm....what about JaeHwa and YoungJae?''
JaeJoong grinned widely
''I'm OK with it'' he said.
The nurses nodded, bowed and left.
JaeJoong and ___________ met eyes and smiled.

~~~4 Years Later~~~
//still no one's POV//
''eomma, oppa and appa don't let me play with them! I want to play soccer too!'' your 4 years old daughter JaeHwa whined.
''aigo...my little tomboy'' you kissed her forehead, then stand up from bench you were sitting at (you guys are on a picnic)
''YAH! KIM JaeJoong! KIM YOUNGJAE! LET JAEHWA PLAY WITH YOU TOO!''
''but mommy, JaeHwa is a girl''
''what do you mean, girls can't play soccer?'' you argued with a 4-years-old-child.
''well darling, YoungJae is somehow right. You two are girls and girls cant play soccer...''
______________ then bent down and whispered something in JaeHwa's ear, she grinned.
''GO'' JaeHwa yelled and both ___________ and JaeHwa run to the boys, JaeHwa got the ball from YoungJae and ____________ hugged JaeJoong so he couldn't move. And yes, JaeJoong didn't move instant he begin to tease
''missed me so much babe'' ___________ looked up and saw him winking ant her.
Soon JaeHwa made a goal and YoungJae was pissed of.
''well...if I let JaeHwa play with us, are we going to do another miracle tonight again?'' he asked hugging _________ back.
''hmm...maybe'' just then JaeHwa shoot another goal and stuck her tongue at her brother, who were really depressive now, because of losing against his little sister.

-That night-
''And whats about our deal now'' JaeJoong asked ___________ while she was washing the dishes.
''no Jae oppa not tonight'' ________ answered.
''But you don't have another choice''
''Wh-''
Just then the doorbell rang.
''uncle YooChun, aunt ChaeRin!'' the twins shouted in happiness.
Yes, YooChun had a girlfriend now, and him and JaeJoong became good friends.
________________ turned to JaeJoong who had a devilish grin on his face.
YooChun walked over to JaeJoong, who handled him to bags.
''okay boys what is going on here?''
ChaeRin and the twins walked to them too.
''hi _________-ah'' ChaeRin hugged her tightly and ________ returned it back. The twins hugged there mommy too and said bye.
''wait where are you two going?'' ___________ asked YoungJae and JaeHwa.
''were going to have a sleepover at uncles and aunties place'' YoungJae said
''appa said tonight is a special thing going on, and we aren't allowed to hear it cause we are too young'' JaeHwa added.
YooChun and JaeJoong looked at each other with a 'uh-oh' look.
''YoungJae, JaeHwa, ChaeRin.....RUN'' YooChun yelled all of them run into the car.
So JaeJoong and ______________ had the whole night to make love for there third child.
//end of POV//

~~~End of Story~~~