!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//Your POV//
As you woke up the next morning you felt different...like something was going to happen...the last time you had have that feeling JaeJoong left you.

You took a deep breath and headed to the bathroom, you took a shower brush your teeth and came out with just a towel around you.
You open the door and Yoochun stand in front of you.
''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'' I begin to yell
''I...I ''
//end//

//YooChun POV//
I just woke up when I heard the watter in the bathroom *she must be awake *
I headed down to there kitchen and make some.
As I walked up there was no sound from the bathroom so I thought she went to her room I was almost knocking on the door when....
'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!'' she begin to yell
''I...I '' * why do I stutter...OMG she has just a towel * My eyes were like O_O.
I was just starring until I noticed where I was looking, and quickly looked away.
''I...I slept over yesterday, we...watched a movie don't you remember?''
she softened ''I'm sorry oppa, I was just shocked and...forgot that you're here?!''
''well its OK....but I think u should go and wear something'' *NOOOO....STAY LIKE THIS I WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING *
''yea right'' she blushed madly and run into her room.

//end of POV//

//______________ POV//
I walked in my room to change into my uniform *stupid ______, stupid thing, how could you forget he was here too. *
I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to make breakfast when I saw he already make.
''ya Chun-oppa, don't do that other whiles I will wake u up at 4 am to come over and make me some every morning'' I said and smiled at him
''it would be such a problem to me'' he said and I could feel my cheeks warming up again.
So we sat and ate our breakfast, both of us made lunch and we drove with his car to school, it was an awkward ride, like the breakfast.
He parked and both of us went to the school my best friend Miyong rant towards us, well actually towards me I smiled and hugged her.
''OK I will leave you two alone, see you at lunch ________-ah, bye Miyong!'' with that he left and went to his 3 best friends JunSu, YunHo and ChangMin.
''I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, but here'' she gave me a photobook full of pictures of us.
'' OMG Miyong thank you sooo~ much '' I give her another tight hug and then the bell rang and both of us walked to the class while talking and laughing out loud.
//end of POV//