I Love You♥

...Between Love & Friendship...

(YooChun POV)
I woke up ______was still asleep, so i went to the kitchen and tried to make pancakes, and yes i make it, when i turned around i saw her smiling at me.
'' annyeong haseo, princess did yo-''
''oppa, thank you for taking care of me'' now she was crying.
''Sure i take care of you, your my....*baby who i love and wish i could be with forever* dongsaeng''
i hugged her tight *i love you ________-ah! Damn i love you in more this oppa-dongsaeng way, but when i confess to you, and you don't fell like the way i do, what happens than, will our relationship be the same. NO! I have to hide my feelings for you * (AN: you are wearing the same clothes as at the club)
''before we have breakfast i think its better when you get a shower and change your clothes, you smell like a monkey'' i laughed
''yah! oppa'' she smiled and playfully slapped my arm.
''ouch, yah that hurtled'' i laughed even more
''i hate you oppa''
''whoa i love you too. Now go i will finished making breakfast till you come back''
''OK'' she said and went up the stairs.

My phone vibrated i looked and it was a text massage from Yoona (AN: i have nothing against SNSD, i just couldn't think of a other name ^^")

From: Yoona
To: Yoochun
Annyeong oppa, do you want to have breakfast together?
I love you<3

From: YooChun
To: Yoona
No I'm going to have breakfast with ________!

From: Yoona
To: YooChun
WHAT!
Isn't that enough that you spend the whole day yesterday with her!
That little- anyways, you spend enough time with __________, and she isn't your girlfriend, now come to my house my parents aren't here so we can have some fun....!

From: YooChun
To: Yoona
Yoona, be careful about what you think about ___________!
Well, lets meet later at 2 pm, at the park near your house!

From: Yoona
To: YooChun
Whatever!!!
Alright lets meet there.
See you at 2 pm

I finished preparing breakfast right then ________ came down. She looks hot and sweet, and both at the same time. *i never think this way of a girl no matter how much i dated to forget about you *
(and of POV)

(___________ POV)
I went upstairs, take some clothes and went into my bathroom.
*this touched me everywhere, thanks oppa he came, if he wouldn't, i...i have get *
tears begin to roll down my checks *oppa i wish you would feel more for me, you were my love since this jerk JaeJoong leaved me 2 years ago. You always were there for me, and helped to heal my wounds. Kim JaeJoong my first love, love of first sight *
I take a shower and put on my clothes [http://puffy-shop3.myweb.hinet.net/0611/990-4.jpg]

When i went down, oppa had everything ready, he even make fresh orange juice, i smiled and took a seat in front of him
''oppa komawo (thx a lot)''
''for what?'' he asked dumb
''for everything, for being my best friend, my lifeguard and....''
''and?'' he raised an eyebrow
''...my maid'' i stuck him out my tongue.
His eyes widen ''i like this look on your face'' i said.
''Then you will LOVE this one'' i knew what that means, i immediately stand up and run, he runs after me, cached me in no time and spun me around.
Our faces were now really close to mine, i almost could fell his breath.
He let go ''i-i-i´m really sorry, i don't want to....i just want to tickle you. You know that right?!'' he asked me with his hopeful beautiful eyes.
''sure i know that'' i give him a weak smile ''i think we should eat now''
''yeah your right''
So we eat our breakfast and cleaned the kitchen. It was now 12.30 pm.
''hey ___________-ah! I'm going to take a shower at my house and i have to do something but i will be right back after that, and if you don't mind i would like to spend the night here so we can watch some movies. And so yea....''
''but tomorrow is school oppa!''
''its not like we're watching movies till 2 or 3 am!''
''ha ha alright then, i don't mind''
''OK bye i love you'' after he said that both of our eyes widen *did he said he love me *
''oppa~...''
''__________ i didn't mean that in that 'couple' way i....''
''i know how you mean that oppa'' i faked a smile, so he would get that I'm sad!
''I will see you later'' i said and pushed him out of my house.
(end of POV)
____________________________________________________________
AN: hope it didn't bored you to sleep....