''wishes can came true''

...Between Love & Friendship...

//Your POV//
you was in your room and changing into some clothes to wear for the visitors who will came in like an hour.

~Flashback~
eomma: ''your getting married!''
you: ''I'M WHAT, EOMMA,APPA I'M TO YOUNG YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME I DONT'T WANT TO!!!'' you shouted, almost forgot to breath
appa: ''don't shout at us. We are your parent show some manners''
you: ''appa please I don't want to''
appa: ''I'm sorry ________-ah! They are really good friends of us, there son is one or two years older than you. He is a nice and kind person. And beside we have a promise that the two of you would get married, we did a long time before your birth ''
eomma: ''go and change darling they will be here soon. We want to plan everything here.''
you:*what did I do to deserve this, to get married to a person I don't love, a person I don't even know * neh eomma'' you said and walked up to your room.
~Flashback end~

(your dress&shoes: http://romy1009.filelink.cafe24.com/RA5006/RA5006_1.jpg )

you walked into the living room, just then the bell rang.
Your mother opened the door and the family stepped in, then he came in *why him * I though.
//end of POV//

//JaeJoong POV//
I drove home and found my mother happily waiting at the entrance.
''Annyeong haseyo eomma'' I said
''welcome home dear'' my mother said ''come on, hurry up clean yourself and lets eat dinner we have to tell you something important''
I looked at my watch. It was already dinner time * was I outside this long! Wait what do they want to tell to me* I though.
''neh eomma I will be right there'' I said and walked to my room, I cleaned my self. I came down with more comfortable clothes, and sat on the dinning table.
While eating ''so, eomma, appa......'' I looked at both of them ''what do you want to tell to me?''
''well if your asking like that...'' my appa said ''I will be saying it to you directly, your getting married''
''OK...'' I said emotionless
''my parents looked at me ''your not going to argue with us?''
''no I'm not *i know __________-ah will not forgive me, I will fight for her but I cant. I hurt her so much. I don't need to love my fiancé. Just to shut the moth of my parents. _________-ah I'm not going to give up on you. No matter what! * I though to myself
well good then...go and change after dinner. We're going to there house in bout an hour. So can get to known her.''

after dinner I got up and changed again:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/kim%20jaejoong%20style/rope_weaver/Top%202008/Jaejoong1.jpg

Done I walked down and we drove to the house of my soon-to-be-wife.
My father just told me there family name 'Choi' cause he didn't know the name of that girl, the only one I knew with the last name 'Choi' was _________-ah. But her parents wouldn't force her to something she didn't want to. I don't knew much bout her parents so does she, but I don't think that anyone could a girl like __________-ah!
*I wish it was you that I have to married *

We arrived at the house *why does this house look so familiar *
I walked behind my parents, they ring the bell and a sweet, smiling woman opened *that must be her mother *
we all stepped in when I saw her ''_________,__________-ah! I said in a low tone.
A bright smile formed on my face *wow also wishes can come true, I don't think this can go any better, __________-ah have to forgive me * I smirked *she is going to be mine and only MINE *

//end of POV//