the big day!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//YooChun POV//
now its about one week, or more that I'm here in japan.
JunSu called me in the morning, that ___________ wedding is going to take place and they would love to see me.
I thought long about it and in the end I took a plane to Korea, with the whole Shinwha group.
We were going to stay in a hotel, since I didn't want to live near her house even it is just for a while.

I think my friends are going to be surprised how I changed in a less time like this, I'm a pianist now and was on stage with Yiruma, this is great, I hope I'm able to begin a new live.

//end of POV//

~~~WEDDEING DAY~~~

//____________ POV//
*OMG I'm so nervous, what if something is not going like we planed *
my though were interpreted by YunHo, JunSu and ChangMin
''even if your not marrying YooChun, this is for you, our little princess'' YunHo said and gave me a box.
I looked at it curious ''what is that?''
''open and you'll see'' JunSu said
I opened it and it was a crown necklace (http://www.universalroyalty.com/Crown%20Necklace.jpg)
''OMO oppas-''
''can I help you to put it on?'' ChangMin asked
I looked at them and tears were filling my eyes, ChangMin took it, went behind me, and put it on my neck.
''It fits you really good'' YunHo and JunSu oppa said in the same time.
I giggled and somehow felt empty some thing was missing.....YooChun!
My mother peered in and looked at us.
''hello guys'' she said
The boys bowed and greeted her.
She smiled and turned to me
''darling its time''
''OK mom'' I said and the boys smiled at me and walked out
''are you nervous'' my mother asked while walking to the door
''yes I am''
''you don't need to, and remember, even if your married, your still our little baby''
''your mom is right, never forget that no matter whats going to happen OK?!'' my father went over to us ''but now we need to go out there'' he kissed my forehead and took my hand.
We walked to...JaeJoong...the boy turned around to take my hand from my father, and it was....
[the alternative ending for chun oppa will start from here on :)]
JaeJoong oppa, happily waiting for me I smiled and took his hand on the rest of our walk to the altar I saw YooChun oppa...he's here..oppa.
He smiled at me, but it wasn't his usual happy smile, it was a mix of his happy face with sadness.

After 'I do' and the party I said bye to all my friend and family.
And walked to Chun oppa
''opp-''
he hugged me tight!
''be happy little princess'' he said and smiled at me.
A single tear felt down my cheek and he whipped it away.
''I will oppa''
he kissed my cheek and called JaeJoong
''yo buddy, take care of her, or I'll break your bones one by one'' YooChun said in a deep serious voice
''even one tear of sadness, just one JaeJoong, then you can be sure your death is from my hand''
''If I'll make her cry, I'll kill myself, buddy''
they hugged each other
''but we have to leave now or we aren't going to catch the plane'' Jae said
''oh OK take care you two''chun oppa smiled a one last time at me and then we went to the limo which took us to the airport.

//end of POV//