My Pleasure (slightly Rated )

...Between Love & Friendship...

IT'S NOT MUCH RATED BUT STILL READ ON OWN RISK!

//No ones POV//

After you two arrived back at your new home you two first begun to unpack.
Right when both of you finished JaeJoong placed a peck on your lips
''baby I'm hungry''
''I'll make you something to eat then'' __________ stood up and walked to the door when Jae took her hand and pulled her back towards bed.
''I want to eat you...''Jae said and kissed her neck
''ngg...Jae s-stop...''______ tried to say but he ignored it and left purple marks and trailed kisses lower and lower on her body.
''____________-ah, its been two days sine we did love, I want more from you.'' he said in a husky voice and between his kisses.
''n-no, Jae STOP'' You moaned as he massaged your , his hand under your shirt *when did he slid his hand in there * you wondered, but soon gave in, and enjoyed it.
When he came up to your lips again, you felt something poking your lower area, you looked down, and saw that Jae's member was already hard, because of the bulge in his pants.
''Jae you're hard already?!''
''Its all your fault babe, why are you so damn y!?'' he said and you blushed ''babe can I made love to you again?!'' he asked and I nodded.
He was about to take his pants off when the ring rang
''just ignore it'' Jae said, but it rang again and again, pissed of and half Jae stormed out of the bedroom and run towards the door, you also, had still something to wear on, and run after him.
When he opened the door ''YAH WHAT D-'' Jae Stopped realizing who was standing in the door frame.
''I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean to yell at you.'' Jae quickly bowed and led him inside, he looked at you and then to JaeJoong, a smirk formed his face which he tried to hide but fail, you also looked at Jae and blushed.
''was I disturbing you two?'' the person asked.
Jae looked down at his problem, but said ''no hyung, we...we...we were just''
''its OK I just came to say congratulations to you two''
You also bowed and thanked him ''then you Sir, but may I ask who you are?''
He looked at you with big eyes and then glared at Jae
''you didn't tell your wife about me''
''I am really sorry hyung''
''well then it will be my pleasure to introduce myself'' he walked towards you and held his hand out
''I'm Kim Dong Wan, JaeJoong's cousin and a band member of ShinHwa''
I took his hand and shock it ''its nice to meed you...''
''you can call me oppa''
''its nice to meet you Dong Wan oppa''you said and smiled.
The tree of you sat and drink some coffee and talked and laughed about random things, of course Jae went to wear a shirt before.
At about 23 o'clock Dong Wan left, and the both of you went directly to bed, you cuddled into JaeJoong's chest and pretend to be asleep
''Babe, Little Joongi is still aroused...'' he looked at your face ''I can't believe it, she just fell asleep''
you tried to hold in your laugher, and soon he hugged you tightly, and kissed your forehead
''Pabo, do you know how much I love you, I was so much afraid that I never would see you again, I'm really happy you gave me a second chance'' he whispered and fell asleep
''I love you too'' you said, kissed his cheek and fell into a deep slumber also.

//end//