all for OUR wedding!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//__________________ POV//
The next day we went to looking for a wedding dress.
My mother and omonim where chatting happily, and when they where looking at me I would always fake a big smile and pretend to be happy.

We arrived at a place where they sell just wedding dresses
*whoa they all are beautiful *
the first one I tried on was....too small I couldn't breath.
I tried a few more till I found my dress (http://lh6.ggpht.com/_QmykW6KKkJ4/Salm30o9MnI/AAAAAAAAd_Q/gh81MhDPGXI/min-hyo-rin-90301001.jpg)
I tried it on and...it was perfect.
And was Jae oppa the perfect guy.
I sigh and walked out of the cabin, both mothers gasped
''__________....''
''whoa you look absolutely breath taking''
I blushed a bit ''thank you''.
We had choose a wedding bouquet (http://www.knotforlife.com/images/flowers/bouquets/white-lilies.jpg)

After all that we planned the decoration, the wedding should take pace outside.
The chairs and tables should be white with a light blue (http://www.eventsbynadia.com.au/img/Fotos/wedding_chair_covers_sydney_3.jpg)

We went to a bakery to meet with the boys. Then JaeJoong and I were looking for a wedding cake and found one (http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/04/14/0/793/7939238/1eb54c93b604e3e4_Castle-Fountain-Wedding-Cake-2.jpg)
he looked me straight into eyes and smiled widely, I faced a big smile too *YooChun oppa I think it will take a while for both of us, but I think were just meant to be friend *

''JaeJoong-ah! __________-ah''my appa called ''you two can go to a jewelry and look for you wedding ring!''
''sure'' both of us said almost in the same time.
And again our eyes met.
*JaeJoong I think you have right I just had needed a bit more time to see that your a great guy * I tough to my self, and both of us went into his car.

We arrived and looked for some rings a servant made his way to us and asked if we need help
''Uhm we were looking for wedding rings'' JaeJoong oppa said
''right this way please'' he took us to a glass where wedding rings were.
''whoa they all look pretty'' I beamed
''but not as pretty as you'' JaeJoong whispered in my ear, which caused me to blush ''I love you'' he whispered again''

I turned around and his face was just inches away.
He leaned closer ''I think this rings are fine don't you think so too?''.
I turned around and saw the ring it was really good ''they are perfect '' I said (that are th rings http://www.overstockjeweler.com/images/overstockjeweler_1971_510028281.jpg)

//end of POV//

//JaeJoong POV//

we choosed the rings and drove back home. __________ fell asleep on the way I smiled to her sleeping figure *i know your forcing yourself to loving me but I hope one day its going more easy between us *
I thought to myself.

I picked _________up bridal style and lay her on her bed, kissed her forehead and walked away.

~a few weeks later~
At lunchtime I went over to the friends of YooChun, they all glared at me
''what do you want?!'' JunSu said with his voice full of hate!
''I wanted you guys to contact YooChun. The wedding is in 5 days''
the boys nodded and I went away.

//end of POV//