can we do a baby again?!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//JaeJoong POV//

A few days had passed since _____________-ah could remember again.
For me it was like a third chance that were given to me to prove her my love.
We called all of our close friends and relatives we had, and informed them about her condition. And also YooChun, he came last night to bid his goodbye, 'cause he was leaving for japan.
Tonight I cooked dinner ____________ came into the kitchen and was surprised, you could see it in her face clearly.
''OMO...o-oppa did you do all these?''
''Yes I did sweetie.'' I said and kissed her sweet, pink lips.
''But you definitely taste better, than dinner.''
''yah! ert husband of mine.'' She playfully hit my chest.
''ow ow! Stop that!'' I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear ''you know its the first time you admit that I'm YOUR HUSBAND.''
''Really?!'' I just nodded
''oppa...i love you, and you are MY husband'' she smiled sweetly. Damn I want to kiss this lips never let them go.
''I love you ,too baby and I allays will''
''oppa shall we eat I'm hungry~'' she whined while pointing to her stomach.
I chuckled and lead her to sit down, and served her food.
After eating both of us washed the dishes while playing.
I went to take a shower after that and came down after about two hours, _______________-ah had made her self comfortable with a book in her hands.
''babe, want to go to bed its 10 pm already.''
''Oh OK oppa. I didn't even realized how fast the time passed today''
''its OK. Come here'' I took her hand and both of us made our way to our bed-room.

//end of POV//

//Nobody's POV//

_________________-ah opened the door to the bed room and was surprised to see candles everywhere, on the desk, at the floor, she then turned around to find a grinning JaeJoong, who was nodding towards the bed. _____________-ah walked to the edge of the bed and became speechless.
''oppa, how? When did you do this'' he wrapped his arms around her waist and began to kiss down her neck.
There middle of the bed was a heart, in inside the heart was written 'I love you' and all of that with roses.
''_____________... I love you'' JaeJoong softly whispered in ___________'s ear.
Both of them,then shared a passionately kiss.
''I love you too, oppa.''
''_______________-ah, can we try to make a baby again. But this time I am going to do everything right''
She just was happy and nodded.
They shared again a passionately kiss and made love the whole night.

//end of POV//