Kim JaeJoong!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//_______________ POV//
Miyong and I were sitting in class when the bell rang.
Our teacher Mr. Choi came in.
''so class, we have a new student, he actually isn't new just came back from America''
*can he be... *
''please come in Mr. Kim''
He walked in. I was shocked to see him...again after those time, after all he did to me.
''Annyeong haseyo joneun JaeJoong Kim imnida. Like Mr. Choi said I'm again here in Korea please treat me well.''
*so he's really back... * I could feel my eyes get teary.
''JaeJoong you can sit next to ___________, ____________ please raise your hand''
I slowly did what he wanted, but before I could raise it completely he was already beside me, sitting and looking at me.
I looked to the board where Mr. Choi was writing and explaining something.

''____________-ah!___________-ah!''
I tried to ignore him but it was nearly impossible.
I kept writing notes until there was a note on my notebook (A/N sounds weird)
note: '_________-ah, darling I'm sorry,
I really am.
I don't know if u will forgive me, but all I know is that I want to be near you by you and no matter what I will try to win your heart again.
________ I still love you!
-JaeJoong '

I didn't write something back just put the paper in my bag and try to focus on the board.
*does he really love me. Is he really still in love with me. *

The bell for lunch interrupted my thought. I stand up grab my bag so Miyong and I went to the Cafeteria and sat beside YooChun and his friends.

Lunch was over now and we headed all to our classes.
After all classes I walked trough the stairs when JaeJoong stands in frond of me and tried to make a conversation.
The whole time when he tried to talk to me, I just ignored him, but couldn't stand it anymore,

''WHAT! What to you want god damn'' I yelled while teary begin to escape my eyes.
''___________-ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I really-''
''why did you leave me. You've gone even without saying goodbye. You just leave me in the park where we wanted to meed that day. Kim JaeJoong I hate you'' I was crying even harder
''yah __________ you don't even know why I left. I needed to, my father was in a bad condition, he was dying, he was in a coma, he did wake up 2 month ago but his condition isn't much better.
But he allowed me to come back to Korea and keep on my study.''
I was still crying ''mianhae JaeJoong, I...i don't know if I can trust you again,*sob * I want to but I'm afraid.'' with that I walked away, I drove with Yoochun oppa home, since he was waiting for me.

He asked me why I did cried and why I'm sad, but I didn't say anything 'cause I wasn't sure if he would kill JaeJoong when he finds out that he is here again.

Yoochun drop me at home. I thanked him and walked in, and were in shock.
''Annyeong my dear'' a womans voice filled the living room
''eomma, appa !?''
'' yes dear?'' my mother looked at me,
'' you are back!'' I shouted out of happiness
'' darling'' my dad begin ''we have some news for you''
''go and get dressed first we will wait in the dinning room'' my mother added ''by the way all the maids begin tomorrow to work again, and the cook is already here. I don't know how you could be without him''
I just smiled and went in my room to take a shower, change into comfortable clothes and went back down again.

While eating,
''__________-ah! We want to well you that.....''


____________________________
AN:

@mariangel:  thank you for your support. hope you liked this update! ^^