telling the others!

...Between Love & Friendship...

//___________ POV//

Today was the day we were going to tell the others that I'm pregnant.
Well at first we wanted to do a barbecue but, since it's January it is a bit to cold for it, we also decided to make a little celebration for JaeJoong's birthday and our new family member.
Now JaeJoong and I were in the kitchen baking and cooking, but always when I wanted to do something that is too 'dangerous' for me, JaeJoong came and told me :''baby be careful, you'll hurt yourself and that little cute thing there *points to my belly*'' just like now...
''oh come on JaeJoong, it's not like you can so everything alone!''
''you're helping me enough babe, I just don't wanna see you cutting things or near the Stove.''
''But op-'' he shut me of with a kiss *damn this boy*
''don't do anything go and rest...hmm...you can chose some clothes for me and you''
''at least something I can decide, but oppa the cake''
''what is with it?''
''I think its going to burn'' his eyes widen in horror
''OMG ______________ why didn't you tell me earlier?!'' he run to the oven and took the cake out.
''Woha, just in time''
''haha, I think it wouldn't be good for the child to eat burned things, would it?!'' I asked him teasingly.
''of course not! I'm going to bake a new one. Or better I'm going to buy one'' he wanted to go to the front door but I stopped him.
''oppa that was a joke, OK not really one, but look, the cake isn't burned its just in time''
he took a look at the cake and sighed
''and I thought I am going to poison you''
''I know you never would'' I gave him a kiss on his lips and walked away
''I'm going to choose some clothes''
With that I went upstairs to our room and began to search.
~after a while~
''babe are you done yet'' I heard JaeJoong scream from down
''almost oppa'' I shouted back
''OK''

//end of POV//

[A/N you want to see ;) here JaeJoong's: http://tenshijvl1991.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/279.jpg
and your dress: http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/878056/8272125/0/1236932480/Korean_Style_Fashion_Short_Sleeve_Checked_Dress.jpg ]

//JaeJoong's POV//

After setting the table I walked up to change, unfortunately YooChun would come, too.
Even I know that ___________ doesn't have feelings for in a couple way, I am still afraid of YooChun, but why am that that afraid...if he would want to do anything to her he would have done it when they where closer.
I'm thinking too much, time to change [A/N that reminds me of 2pm's album xD]

I went into the room, just then __________came out of the bathroom, with only a towel on her,
I pushed her to bed and crawled on top of her
''naughty oppa'' she said and playfully hit my arm
''oww, hi little thingi, help daddy, mommy is hitting me'' I began to talk to her belly, and ___________ begin to giggle.
''thank you baby, now mommy is giggling, should we bring her to laugh?!....yes! OK like you wish!''
I began to tickle ___________ she began to laugh really hard.
''o-oppa please stop''
''how was that!? More?! Sure...''
I ticked some more, after she began to tear up cause of much laughing, I stopped.
''sorry babe I couldn't resist'' I said and kissed her nose.
''you're soooo mean oppa! You know I cant stop laughing.'' she pouted *damn how I love that*
''come on we need to change our parents and friend are coming soon'' I looked at the clock
''to be exactly, they should be arrive in about 40 minutes'' I smiled towards her.

After changing both of went down just then, link a commando the door bell rang, I opened and ShinHwa (all members) were there. They came in and we led them to sit, into the living room.
They all introduced themselves and JunJin walked toward me and __________-ah.
''I should give this to you''
I took the card and read it

Yo JaeJoong,
I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I'm busy with composing and tour and things,
but I know its your birthday Jae, I will try to come over to Korea as soon as possible,
you know what JunJin is my cousin, I didn't know that your cousin is a celebrity, too.
And that they are in the same group...surprised me really much!
But anyways, don't drink to much and don't make ___________ unhappy!
See ya buddy!
YooChun

''oppa from whom is it?'' __________asked.
''from YooChun-ah, he cant make it, he have things to do. But he will come as soon as his business over.''
''how comes that JunJin oppa had the card?''
''well''a smile came up on my face'' JunJin is Yoochun's cousin'' I said and both, Dong Wan and JunJin smirked.
Right then the door bell rang again and soon all of the family came.
We sat at the dinning table and began to eat and while eating our cake, ___________ and I decided to make it officially
''everyone, to be honest we didn't invite you to celebrate my birthday, we wanted to say something else.'' everyones attention was on us now. ___________ took a deep breath
''I am pregnant'' everyone was shocked, you could see it on there faces.
All of a sudden our mother jumped up and hugged us
''congratulations'' both of them yelled.
''thank you eomma'' both of us said and hugged our parents.
Our friends congratulated us too.
At about 22:00 o'clock they all left and ___________ and me went to bed.

// end of POV//